The world's fastest Honda Element.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

damn shoe box on weels, and some stupid kid who thinks hes cool driving it

id rock one of those. i love then interior. it would be fun to own a car that your able to hose out the interior. :D

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 20 2003, 08:03 AM
id rock one of those. i love then interior. it would be fun to own a car that your able to hose out the interior. :D

Buy a Wrangler.

Drain holes > Me.

I would sport an Element, I love how the seats just come right out, too cool. But that is just stupid, I started laughing my ass off when I saw it, doesn't surprise me, but it is funny as hell.

When I saw it on the road...I almost had to yell at the wife to take a picture of it.....almost....but she already had the camera out and ready to take pictures of the rice in the area.....

the only thing good about about an element is that it is the only honda you can fuck in without pulling a muscle. :lol:

:withstupid:

It is a modern day shaggin wagon. You could put a bed back there easy.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 20 2003, 09:22 AM
When I saw it on the road...I almost had to yell at the wife to take a picture of it.....almost....but she already had the camera out and ready to take pictures of the rice in the area.....

:woo: :worthy:

I would love the Elements interior in my Civic... We're so hard on interiors in this family, it would really help.

damn I hate those elements....the look like UPS trucks...plus i hate rice like that!

On a semi-related rice topic: Has anybody here seen Mischief 3000? Well besides the fact that its one tight movie about ferrais and such racing cross country gumball style, there is a bonus feature called "Domestic Rice" Basic Plot - world's dumbest ricer who owns mustang with GT-R logo knows nothing about cars. The interviewer is like "Oh, is that a special edition mustang?" and he's like "yea, yea" then they say, "you got a rotary engine in there" and he replies "yea, full rotary man"

You guys gotta check it out

375 Naturally Aspirated power, that is a great engine, slap on a Supercharger, and think how much faster it would be than a 2003 Cobra. The hood and body kit also make the Cobra R. But you will never see one of those on the street, you might, but since only 300 were made, I doubt it.

Originally posted by ludegirl@Oct 20 2003, 11:11 PM

On a semi-related rice topic: Has anybody here seen Mischief 3000? Well besides the fact that its one tight movie about ferrais and such racing cross country gumball style, there is a bonus feature called "Domestic Rice" Basic Plot - world's dumbest ricer who owns mustang with GT-R logo knows nothing about cars. The interviewer is like "Oh, is that a special edition mustang?" and he's like "yea, yea" then they say, "you got a rotary engine in there" and he replies "yea, full rotary man"

You guys gotta check it out

LOLOL i saw that clip.....it was a african american guy with a mustang, and the interviewer asked about PISTONS, and rotary engine and the guy was like.."yea it is special edition, rotary engine with pistons, the guy was completely made to a FOOL, and the best part is, HE HAD NO IDEA.....LOL

Back