the worse day i've ever had at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: :withstupid:

emphdts.gif

if I were him: the manager's opinion is already flawed as clearly demonstrated by his actions

he was physically attacked at work by an employee who's been shown obvious favoritism. In such conditions you cannot thrive in a career.

EDIT: Physical assault at the workplace is unacceptable and you losing pay and hours for being attacked is a tort

Sue Her
Sue your boss
Sue the CEO
Sue the Company

I'm usually agianst our oversue society but fuck them

this was my point exactly.

if I were him: the manager's opinion is already flawed as clearly demonstrated by his actions

he was physically attacked at work by an employee who's been shown obvious favoritism. In such conditions you cannot thrive in a career.

EDIT: Physical assault at the workplace is unacceptable and you losing pay and hours for being attacked is a tort

Sue Her
Sue your boss
Sue the CEO
Sue the Company

I'm usually agianst our oversue society but fuck them

It's a tort, but no civil court will award him shit for this little debackle. There was very little harm caused by the breach of duty of the boss, ceo and her.

i think you'd be suprised

'XYZ' in the workplace has become a major issue lately.

i was with ceo when we witnessed her verbal attack on people that work in the other building. he thinks she is crazy too

so i dont know what to think

my mom just told me i could prob get a job with cfi 10.50 start and 11.50 after training. they offer HI and 01k,

they drug test so i would need to buy a drink to clean my system. and ill probably stop moking since i cant on site

but hopefully my bosses will fire her after the other rep returns from costa rica

if you are going to sue don't accept any kind of offer from them like "we'll pay you for the time you lost" or anything like that, courts often view that as a settlement

they drug test so i would need to buy a drink to clean my system. and ill probably stop moking since i cant on site
Niacin pills ftw...lol...i have a friend who smokes...and he had to get a piss test...so he took niacin...and it made him pee like crazy...so i guess it drained his system pretty fast...cuz he passed the test...hmmmm

lol...anyways...if you can find a better job...go for it...i hate working with bitches like that...and its gonna be really awkward tomorrow when you two see each other...you will prollie be able to cut the tension with a knife...lol...but just go in there like every other day and do your job...if she tries starting something...just ignore her...

if she keeps it up...even after ignoring her...dont say a word to her...just go to your manager...and tell him whats going on...how she wont stfu...and youre trying to get your work done...and cant with her yappin at you...THEN we will see if your manager has any balls and will stand up to her...

and hell...if i knew it was her turn to answer the phone...i wouldnt ask or tell her to answer it...i wouldnt say anything to her...i would just let it ring...if no one answers it...o well...that was her turn...and then the next one i would answer...just let it alternate...then you can report that in as well...that she is NOT doing her job...so she does NOT belong there since she is in no way helping the company out...she is no longer an asset to the company and should be terminated...werd!...anyways...youre CEO and manager have a lot of learning to do about how to run a successful business...

good luck tomorrow...just try to keep a cool head...and dont make any comments that will add fuel to the fire...best thing to do is just ignore her as long as you can...and when you think youre ready to fire back at her...just get up and go to the manager...and vent it out to him...

Sikorsky - Home good pay, you will be in a huge oven half the time so you'll lose weight. And you can wear shorts. :) good pay, and after a few years you can transfer somewhere else...but you'll love the OT and the 10% bonus.

Sikorsky - Home If you can do a swap or install a stereo, then this is up your alley. Also plenty of OT.

Drug free...and they test. Also you will have to foot the bill to get up here for the interview and move...I'm sure if your willing, some of us might donate for a plane ticket. Just move. Hurricanes are a coming... make $24+ an hour, get free college an all the other beni's.....

and a true hondaswapper lives in the Northeast:p ...Except Calesta, those Indiana guys, and a few in Cali. :p and some Aussie and an eskimo.:ph34r:

Tomorrow morning, kill her with kindness. Bring in donuts.

i'm not saying doing anything..if i bring donuts it could imply i did something wrong
Bring in chicken and collard greens and eat in front of her. fucking bitch.

i was with ceo when we witnessed her verbal attack on people that work in the other building. he thinks she is crazy too
if he is a ceo, he should tell the manager to fire her. if the manager wont fire the bitch, the manager should get fired. if nothing ever gets fixed, leave the company, it's going to crash.

i can't wait til you get back there tomorrow, and you find out that whore was fired after you left. that would be a relief for you i'll bet

Back