The wrongest wrong thing I have ever seen that was wrong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, about that....freaky...i used to like 15 year olds....5 years ago.

Meh, whats the point Im always wrong, even if I use to work with a major studio helping setup with live concert recordings both indoors and out, but once again I cant be right.

you cant make it sound good with out tons of money.

I also know nothing about music or sound.

You could make it sound good with a cheap condensor mic, pre amp, a decent home computer, and a room with some blankets on the walls. Not exactly tons of money.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, DROP IT!

You start a god damned arguement on every thread you touch. Its starting to get on my (and im sure a lot of other's) neverves. You can either have fun on this board (which most of us do) or you can start an arguement and be miserable because everyone is just pissed that you kill every thread you read.

Im really suprised youve lasted this long. Really suprised.

You could make it sound good with a cheap condensor mic, pre amp, a decent home computer, and a room with some blankets on the walls. Not exactly tons of money.

Don, you're new here, but seriously you need to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes - especially with Jeffie.

9 out of 10 times, what I've seen you say has been wrong yet you still argue with Jeffie, who's not that argumentative of a guy.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, DROP IT!

You start a god damned arguement on every thread you touch. Its starting to get on my (and im sure a lot of other's) neverves. You can either have fun on this board (which most of us do) or you can start an arguement and be miserable because everyone is just pissed that you kill every thread you read.

Im really suprised youve lasted this long. Really suprised.

Bah you beat me to it. He's annoying the shit out of me and the worse part is he's blatantly wrong most of the time. Only Jeffie has the heart to tell him and try to be a nice guy.

Don, you're new here, but seriously you need to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes - especially with Jeffie.

9 out of 10 times, what I've seen you say has been wrong yet you still argue with Jeffie, who's not that argumentative of a guy.

Bah you beat me to it. He's annoying the shit out of me and the worse part is he's blatantly wrong most of the time. Only Jeffie has the heart to tell him and try to be a nice guy.

Maybe he's gay?:whip:

Back