The Z build...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh yeah, i forgot that it came out of that. lol

Yup, it came out of Travis's old car, and while it was in his car, he had no real problems trying to keep up with Rob on the way to Beav. Then when Chris was driving it back from MD...it had nothing but gobs of power. When it was running right...it always had a crap load of power. We might have been doing 60-75 mph, but my guage was reading over 110-130....and it had power to have fun that day...until it got to the track :laugh:

Ohh well...I can only hope that this engine might have a little bit of power. I stayed up all night trying to think of what I can do to squeek out a little more power...and my brain went dead about 5:30 in the morning...just woke up about 3:00pm...hehe

For Day one of the build...pics are here...
http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/airjockie/Zrebuild/

For todays goal...sandblast and clean up parts...

LOL, best pictures... the "drinks" and the whole time.... you are watching anime in the back ground. LOL!

Quoted post[/post]]
Sell the Z motors/parts

Sell some other misc stuff in the garage

DO NOT part the CRX (although theres a voice in my head screaming "SHUT UP YOU FOOL")

Buy an RB swap....

:werd:

Get an RB - skrew building the original motor.

RB/sr=Alum Block....

Nothing like a solid Iron Block like the old school blocks...Stock hand hold up to like 400-500HP...

DSC00174.JPG

mmm iron blocks :)

you got one of mine sitting in your garage :p

all I need is a t3, I have an FMU, need to tap the oil pan, need to get a boost guage, need to get an IC, need to get a BOV, a few more tubes, larger injectors, an ECU, and uhmmm...upgrade the brakes :ph34r:

my mind is all over the place.... :cry:

That turbo you sold me was an M27 T3 frame turbo.....too bad it has more shaft play than Paris Hiltons vagina.

$60 rebuild FTW!

I have a T3. Speaking of, is that my FMU you're using !?

Yeah. my T3 is the one from greg that could use a rebuild. The shaft wasn't bad, but it was there. Lemme know.

i have a boost gauge.... and a turbo timer :mrgreen: where did i put that gauge??? youre in a financial bind, i have no use and dont want them around

Back