The Z build...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well keep it - and like I said I have a T3 too.

I'm looking at getting a .60 trim compressor wheel making that .48 AR turbo basically a T3 super 60.
I'll be eating EP3's in no time. :mrgreen:

Expect a turbo installation/welding party at my house sometime soon.

Or maybe at Claytons.... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]FYI, RB's are iron blocks.
they also weigh about 300 more lbs than the L26. :laugh: I SHOOT YOUR RB IDEAS DOWN!! LIKE POW POW!!

300 lbs more than the L26 would make it half the weight of your common first gen CRX.

We've tried to pick up that boat anchor before. Not easy.
480lbs..... come on... I could easily bench that. :laugh:

Well, I ordered a full head gasket set...so I'm going to pop this head off, and check the cylinder walls, and see if there is any crap that might cause a problem...then give it a nice port job. The gasket kit won't get here til tuesday...so I have some time to take my time on it. And I have a lot of time lately :cry:

couple cans of spray paint, gasket kit, and a 10mm hex head socket.....$65
New studs for the intake and exhaust from Ebay..................................$25
Shifter bushings................................................................................$14
Solid Metal Differential bushing...........................................................$50
11" long, 5"outlet, 3" inlet SuperTrap Muffler........................................$25
5' of 3" exhaust pipe.....(freebee from Frank).......................................$00
ACT 6 puck clutch disk.......................................................................$70

Possible plans for a cam, newer header, lighten the flywheel, and stiffer tranny and motor mounts. And I got to find some old Toyota truck calipers and pads.

Quoted post[/post]]

Possible plans for a cam, newer header, lighten the flywheel, and stiffer tranny and motor mounts. And I got to find some old Toyota truck calipers and pads.

Why didn't you tell me you needed those ?

I can talk to the guys at the shop that took the 4Runner if you need. I'll be in that area tomorrow.

checked out all the cool stuff at claytons this morning on the way to steves... everything looks so purty sandblasted! :)

Welp, time to slap it together....

Got everything striped, sandblasted, cleaned up, panted, ported, polished, and ready to go together...

just finished making solid motor mounts as well.

and as always...it's all about color...hehe

ACT Pressure plate, and 5 puck disk, I can't wait to see what it yanks like....

http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/a...uild/?g2_page=4

Back