Theives Strike again :(

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Dec 25 2002, 01:13 AM
the "headers" were DC 4-1..

the HEADER you dumbshit.. Your car is an INLINE 4 you have ONE, count em, ONE header. Not 2.

Header = 1

Headers = 2

How many does your car have? Good boy, Chapter 2 tomorrow.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Dec 25 2002, 01:16 AM-->
endlesszeal
@Dec 25 2002, 01:13 AM
the "headers" were DC 4-1..

the HEADER you dumbshit.. Your car is an INLINE 4 you have ONE, count em, ONE header. Not 2.

Header = 1

Headers = 2

How many does your car have? Good boy, Chapter 2 tomorrow.

s3e02d9e7463f5.jpg

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Dec 25 2002, 01:36 AM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 25 2002, 01:33 AM
Domeskilla
@Dec 25 2002, 01:16 AM
Headers = 2

*Headers = 2 or more.
:)

what engine is going to have more then 2? None that *i'm* aware of!

i was thinking that the bugatti veyron that has a w16 would have more than 2 headers, but it dosen't, my bad. but i'm sure there is an engine out there that does have more than two.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Dec 25 2002, 01:58 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Dec 25 2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 25 2002, 01:33 AM
Domeskilla
@Dec 25 2002, 01:16 AM
Headers = 2

*Headers = 2 or more.
:)

what engine is going to have more then 2? None that *i'm* aware of!

i was thinking that the bugatti veyron that has a w16 would have more than 2 headers, but it dosen't, my bad. but i'm sure there is an engine out there that does have more than two.

didnt some of the older formula one cars (FROM 60's) have indivigual headers for every one of the exhaust ports?

okay my bad, i didnt see that i made it plural.. anyway, stfu domeskilla u got a friggin stock eclipse..i dont care if im riced out neither.. i think my gixxer 750 will do all the talking, since i dont have the hatch anymore..

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Dec 25 2002, 03:31 PM
okay my bad, i didnt see that i made it plural.. anyway, stfu domeskilla u got a friggin stock eclipse..i dont care if im riced out neither.. i think my gixxer 750 will do all the talking, since i dont have the hatch anymore..

Congrats, you know how to read my sig. Yes, it is stock. I have only had the car for 2 and a half weeks now and with it being Christmas time, I would rather spend my money on my girl and family, then be a selfish asshole and buy shit for only me. Also, you dont know my plans for the car, so YOU shut the fuck up, I could be saving for a turbo, building up a 2.2 stroker, or waiting to sell it for a gsx or gs-t. So, until you know my plans or me at all, you shut the fuck up.

Let your gixxer 750 do the talking, but let me get my dads gixxer 1100 out of the garage. You will get owned, seeing as the bike was built for drag, then the guy sold it to my dad.

Back