THEIVES!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This morning, jan 20th, I was on hondaswap.com while at work, as usual. When a couple walked up and asked to use my phone to call security. As the gentelman started to decribe my car, and the crackhead in it, I jumped clean over a glass case and split for the door with a letter opener in one hand and the techno song from mischif 3000 running throgh my head, "someone is going to die" is my look as described by the couple as they later gave a statment to securety. He got away after leaving the stearing column in peaces, It won't start now, I need one screw to atach the ignition thing on the left side of the column. I dare this guy to walk by my job!!! On a final note if you want to steal something make sure you want a letter opener to rape your flesh as if you have just been caught molesting a fathers child. I want blood!!!

fuggin bastards

*goes up to check on his car which he just parked*

If he broke your ignition unit, I have one for sale, comes with an OEM black top acura key.

Shameless sales pitch :p

im sorry to hear this dude. fuck his shit up if you catch him.

when i get my car back i'll do a write up on how to install an ignition killswitch.
for those of you that don't know, its just a little switch (like a light switch) that allows an electric signal to the ignition. so it doesn't matter what the theif does, unless he hits the switch, he can try anything and they'll never get it to start.

the only problem i've thought of is for those of you with remote starts.

That, and the fact that some people only wire it to the starter wire. my buddy tried this and they just bump-started his car. you can also just remove the ecu fuse. thats what i did until i got my alarm... and my pistol

Back