1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Them cheap online racing games

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by kkid28, Nov 9, 2006.

1. kkid28

kkid28 He who burns the rubber.

I'm sure you've all played some of those half-ass piece-o-crap racing games but I've got two particularily good ones, being a member of the footmobile club, this is as close as I get to really racing.

The first one is Nitto 1320 Challenge ( Nitto 1320 Challenge )
    This is a pretty decent game although because of all the cheaters, scammers and glitchers, it's just not fun anymore. I like how the cars look but that's not enough to keep me playing it.

The second one I found a couple days ago is Street Challenge ( Street Challenge - Free Online Drag Racing Game )
    INFINITELY better in the terms of racing although there is no customization at all, (even though Nitto only has A spoiler, A hood and a healthy splatter of rims) except for paint with some pretty good decals. I've got some pictures from this game and Nitto, I have about 5 Civics on Nitto I'll likely share with you guys and 3 pictures from Street Challenge, you guys should join up and we could make a team and call it Hondaswap! :D

.001 Breakout
    [​IMG]

9s absolutely flat
    [​IMG]

Perfect time :D :D :D
    [​IMG]

Edit: I uploaded those pictures, it's exactly 5 Civics! lol If you're wondering why some of them aren't at full HP (449 w/ supercharger) It's `cause I'm sick of spending so much money on Civics, some guy kept racing me for Bracket Pinks to my Viper and my Viper's really consistent so I just did it, stock Civics in the game cost $18,500 and he gave me 5 so that's like $92,500 worth of Civics, sweet deal if you ask me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one's my first Civic that I don't have any more.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted