There are no Canadians

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should change his name to RoughTimeAtHS

^HAHAHA awesome!
Dunno if you think you're cool because you're from BC or just high atm, but acting 16 will get you nowhere in life.

I realized the thread was 4 years old and replied anyways. Shoot me, the yukon kid did it before me.

that was my joke idiot. let your balls drop before being a douche online, kid.

Hey Dr. Frankenstein, why don't you leave the dead threads where they belong... Dead. Well like you said, that other noob posted on this (FOUR YEAR OLD THREAD!) first so I guess that just makes you a retard with a hump on your back and some f'd up eyes.

I **** your ***, she's Canadian, I figure that's close enough. And everyone knows Canada isn't a real country anyway.

How are douchebags like you on a nice site like this. I don't think you have any merit in this discussion and proving you are from butfuck towns like chicago and columbus making stupid 12 year old mom jokes. I dont know if you're acting e-tough, but being a fucking loser online only makes e-cool. For about 5 minutes. You're real life still sucks btw. Grow up and piss off. You elected a black man for the purpose of 'change' and you now all complain about how reminisant he is to the last president.

Pop quiz, can you even find your country on a map? 21% of your population cant, you probably fall into that category.

gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back