theres a limit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought they were going to count them, but doing what they did just made it like 15 times more weird.

I have a message to them:
GET A LIFE!

even I can find better stuff to do than measure how many square feet a bag of doritos will take up.(like sit on here, and type)

Jamie...

question:

what the fuck were you looking for when you found that?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 10 2004, 11:34 PM
Jamie...

question:

what the fuck were you looking for when you found that?
[post=401005]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, i was doing an online testfor my "heathy living" class(gayest class ev4r).. question was: you have a friend that has a can of soda, and a bag of chips as a snack every day. what would you suggest for a healthier meal?

i remember seeing some low carb dorito's, and i was trying to find the name, and stumbled on it..

Uh, how about some fruit and water? Research done, A+ for effort, motherfucker.

Originally posted by Havok@Oct 10 2004, 11:47 PM
Uh, how about some fruit and water? Research done, A+ for effort, motherfucker.
[post=401013]Quoted post[/post]​

uh, how about you shut the fuck up before you know what my answer was. trolling done, A+ for dickhead, shitbrick.

Badass. Sounds like something me and my buddies might have done while in a 4am study stupor in the back of the engineering building- we've done some wacky shit!

:tfg: those people need to get fucking lives! i could understand MAYBE testing it, but come on, "...*snort* ha ha, let's - like - make a website of our fantastic discovery *snort* !!!!" :ghey: :gayflag: them= :nobreed: :super:

the rest of the site is funny as hell. the golgschalger and keg ones were good :")

i thought it was kinda cool
and like B said some of the other "how much is inside..." were pretty funny / informative / cool

Back