There's absolutely no way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Just got off the phone with FedEx. My pistons, which were supposed to be delivered today, won't be here until Friday. I don't have a tracking number because Jeff is impossible to get in touch with, so I called and told them my address and they looked it up in the FedEx system or whatever. The lady told me that she's not allowed to give me a tracking number (Which is understandable), and that it was supposed to be delivered today, but has been

bumped ...

back...

to...

Friday...

:huh:

...due to the fucking holidays. She also said it could get my house as late as 8pm. That means it won't be running until late Friday night/Saturday morning (if that soon), which means that in order to go to the track on Saturday the 18th (last track day before Crimmus), I'd have to get it running AND break it in, in a matter of hours.

There's no way it's gonna run a 12 by Crimmus.

God damn holidays. People should ship christmas stuff in October. Blah.

[/rant]

I believe she said that they're in Tennessee.

Long fuckin' drive from Texas.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 15 2004, 08:41 PM
I'm a Driver Helper for UPS for the holidays. Not bad. $8.50/hour just driving around and making deliveries.

Most worthless post EVAR. I didnt know this was a "Post your Occupation" Thread.

bahahaha. :owned:

That sucks to hear Will. But, I think you were rushing it a little bit in the first place, and that's when people make mistakes. I guess this is just a blessing in disguise. Besides, you don't want to race through the break-in process, because that's where problems start to develope early if you run it too hard. What's the big urge to run 12's by 'crimmus' anywho?

dont rush it built it right and make sure nothing is forgotten- torqued incorrectly etc-the more you rush things the more you fall into error and have much more chance that you will blow it - it was good to have a goal - but bad to over rush things- have you gotten every thing else available for you to assemble put together already? well keep updating

Back