thermal 3" or kteller for turbo type r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

whats up guys. im getting my car tuned by central florida turbo soon and they suggested i go to a 3" exhaust before i get it tuned. i have a apexi ws exhaust on my turbo type r right now. ive been looking at the thermal 3" exhaust and the kteller 3". id like to know which one you guys would recommend and if you have one how do you like it?

is there a reason you guys like kteller over thermal?

I had the kteller kit on my hatch and it was great. bends were flawless and the mild steel kit is a nice heavy gauge.

neither...

buy it from the same people kteller buy from, VRS
HOME

you can thank me later :D

I had the kteller kit on my hatch and it was great. bends were flawless and the mild steel kit is a nice heavy gauge.

if you have the hatch and have a 2.25 or 2.5" need, we offer a bolt up feature, where we weld the flange and hangers already on. If you need a resonator, we can weld that inline as well. Some of the featuers, we offer thing you wont find elsewhere, reguardless of what people think they know.

if you want a full catback, sure go kteller

i'll stick to 2.5" resonated down to almost stock sound... but with an e-cutout at the downpipe for whenever I race somebody.

if you have the hatch and have a 2.25 or 2.5" need, we offer a bolt up feature, where we weld the flange and hangers already on. If you need a resonator, we can weld that inline as well. Some of the featuers, we offer thing you wont find elsewhere, reguardless of what people think they know.

and out of the darkness comes the light.

seriously go with kteller. i cant vouch for the quality of the product (as ive never bought from them) but i can vouch for the customer service. No bullshit, just straight up answers. I called in a while back and they were very upfront and honest with me, and that goes a long way. When i make jr admin, you better believe they are getting my business (bills and such make car mods difficult without a credit card).

Back