Thermal Exhaust ..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well maybe it would mean shortening it because i think the hf cat is longer than the dx and si. Or maybe it means a hanger location needs to be changed but other than that i dont think it is much. And tryt out tanabe. It sounds good and it has the straight muffler not the side one. Not saying buy it from here but check it out right hurr.

Thermal exits on the correct side, looks somewhat stock... tanabe is a fart can welded to a 60mm pipe...

Thermal > Tanabe... RSR > ALL

I had a :worthy: thermal exhaust on my 00' Si. It is the best exhaust I have ever heard / owed / saw. You should it

Originally posted by projectxspeed+Sep 5 2004, 10:40 AM-->
I had a :worthy: thermal exhaust on my 00' Si. It is the best exhaust I have ever heard / owed / saw. You should it
[post=386332]Quoted post[/post]​

Youre post makes no sense...

projectxspeed
@Sep 5 2004, 10:40 AM
I had a :worthy: thermal exhaust on my 00' Si. It is the best exhaust I have ever heard / owNed / saw. You should BUY it
[post=386332]Quoted post[/post]​

There ya go... lol

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

re-opened and moved to proper forum, per user request

When you mean it looks like stock, does it still keep the near 90 degree angle on the exit and the muffler sits sideways?

It follows the same path as the stock, the muffler is still sideways. If you get the classic prepare to become deaf. they are pretty loud, not as loud as sayyyy....E's tanabe, but its pretty loud. what i like alot about thermals, is that they done use gimungus tips and the piping is ss.

fuck thermal being loud, ride in my car for 40 minutes and you walk around with your ears ringing for at least half an hour

and i don't say that because it's cool- it's fucking terrible but i love it :)

Back