These People Actually Walk Among Us

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not knowing who tony blair is doesnt really bother me...when you start listing off american states as part of the "axis of evil" that bothers me.

i wonder how many people they asked and they got it right.. Just like Jay Leno.. a friend of mine actually got interviewed on that skit he does, and he answered them all right.. and what do ya know?!?!?! he wasnt on the show!!!!

if you think all americans are like that, you are just as stupid as they are.

Seany-izzle said:
i wonder how many people they asked and they got it right.. Just like Jay Leno.. a friend of mine actually got interviewed on that skit he does, and he answered them all right.. and what do ya know?!?!?! he wasnt on the show!!!!

if you think all americans are like that, you are just as stupid as they are.
well obviously you only get on the show if you're a retard. Who said we thought all americans were like that? We were simply saying that these are people, who were on that show, represent this country as much as you and i do. Not to mention they also reproduce.

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, did this forum turn into QuickButtHurtFeelings.com or some shit?

yes, yes it has :p i was just responding to reiko, and i know he wasnt being totally serious, plus i was in a pissy mood. oh well.

ow.. my ass! :D

I dont know, I've seen a lot of random questions in the street videos, leno use to do it all the time. I really do believe if you go up to a random person and stick a large camera and mic in their face they tend to say stupid stuff due to being nervous and excited. Shit I bet a lot of those people couldnt tell you their middle names.

reikoshea said:
not knowing who tony blair is doesnt really bother me...when you start listing off american states as part of the "axis of evil" that bothers me.

I do the same.

It's easy. California, New Jersey, Massachussetts.

well, we all know its true.

only the stupidist, most ignorant morans make on t.v. or clips like those.

i couldn't tell you how many times i have been that guy... :( j/k

but you have to appreciate the fine edit job ;)

Seany-izzle said:
yes, yes it has :p i was just responding to reiko, and i know he wasnt being totally serious, plus i was in a pissy mood. oh well.

ow.. my ass! :D
ah, lol

Back