They're Baaaack (Jeremy, Richard and James that is).

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont have the full seasons any more (I usually delete them after i watch them).

You might check torrentz.com to see if you can find them. the filename convention is the same as above:

So if you want episode 9, of season 4, do a search for "Top Gear 04x09" and you should come back with something.

lol, didnt notice that someone had posted those.

Reiko = fail.

:D I was waiting for you to see that!

I read on wikipedia this morning that Richard & James were quoted saying that, during a few shows this year that there will be a "special guest host".....don't know the validity to that quote but Clarkson better not be going anywhere, without him, Top Gear will die.

I was also very disappointed with the 4th episode, I guess I was hoping for a more in-depth review of the GTR and to see the timed lap run...I know Clarkson said that it will air sometime down the road, but I was really hoping to see the Stig flog that thing.

Last edited:
thats this sunday my friend. read stuff on final gear OTHER than the episode links :).

and the special guest was top gear stunt man.

thats this sunday my friend. read stuff on final gear OTHER than the episode links :).

and the special guest was top gear stunt man.

Hell yeah, I don't even read Final Gear lol, maybe I should. I just go to mininova, search and download is all.

Top Gear Stunt Man is the shit lol, that guy has a deathwish.

Hell yeah, I don't even read Final Gear lol, maybe I should. I just go to mininova, search and download is all.

Top Gear Stunt Man is the shit lol, that guy has a deathwish.

From your links i figured you were getting them from final gear...since those are the same ones i posted.

nice...now, go forth and multiply young padiwan....on second thought....i think we have enough kids in this country.

I officially HATE BSU's internet, they dont let you download any torrents from here, next time I go to moms though......

...the wife's going to be pissed cuz I'm bringing my computer with me.

Heres the result of having 25+ full episodes of Top Gear on my poor Vaio laptop, haha. It's actually at 69.0 Gigs now that I finished downloading the fourth full episode.

untitled.jpg

Sooo this coming thursday when I get paid, this is being ordered, lol...don't want to delete my Top Gears!

Newegg.com - Western Digital Scorpio Black WD1600BEKT 160GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Notebook Hard Drive - Laptop Hard Drives

how do you plan on getting your current stuff on that new hard drive. Its a really nice choice...just curious.

how do you plan on getting your current stuff on that new hard drive. Its a really nice choice...just curious.

lol I don't have a damn clue, my friend who will put the new HD in said he can swap them so that I won't lose any of my crap....if there is anyway possible to do that.

Back