thieves again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

punkyjewster41

So, i was in the deep ellum area of Dallas last night with some friends and my car got broken into. I really wasnt that pissed that they stole my stereo, even though i did love it ( clarion mp3 player) i was just really mad that they smashed in my windo with a huge rock and tore apart my dash to get to my cd player that easily slides right out. I say poetic justice because i got arrested for assisting other people in the same thing about 2 years ago, alot of time in court and alot of lessons in life later, im a different person, but it still sucks you know.

Anyway, i read this site alot and know that the same has happened to some of you guys, so i was just wanting to share and to see if any of you guys could give me some advice on how much i should pay for a window and/or to get my dash fixed. Thanks guys.

My friends accord just got broken into Thursday night in Milwaukee, all his stereo (eclipse 12 titanium, eclipse amp, kicker amp, crossover) and they fucked up the ignition. I can't believe thiefs. Sucks that ya got broken into but once again, karma is a bitch.

yeah, its going to cost 215 to get fixed because the window regulator is screwed up and i just had a 2x4 jammed in there to hold it up ( ghetto i know, but i dont care) anyway, it just still sucks because my insurance is covering nothing, i only have liability and ill have to try to piece my console back together and buy a new cd player, eh...

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Nov 20 2004, 09:00 AM
yeah, its going to cost 215 to get fixed because the window regulator is screwed up and i just had a 2x4 jammed in there to hold it up ( ghetto i know, but i dont care) anyway, it just still sucks because my insurance is covering nothing, i only have liability and ill have to try to piece my console back together and buy a new cd player, eh...
[post=419644]Quoted post[/post]​

Suck it up, ohh yeah, KARMA IS A BITCH

Thiefs suck. Thats why I turned my brother in for stealing from my workplace. Turns out he stole 3 cell phones, 2 cell phone cases, a pair of shoes. Once I found out which store he stole from, I turned him in. Turns out they had him on camera doing it anyway and were waiting on him to come in again. Stealing never pays. I admit I have done it, but I will never do it again. Gives me a bad feeling. But I am sorry your car got broken into. I havent had this misfortune yet, Im sure I will. And thus, Im getting a CD Changer in my trunk and a stock 92-93 Integra Tape Deck.

Bleh, I hate people that steal stuff. I don't like being friends with thieves.

If I had a car that looked stock as opposed to a car that had a crazy body kit and nice wheels, would that deter a thief any?

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 20 2004, 03:58 PM

If I had a car that looked stock as opposed to a car that had a crazy body kit and nice wheels, would that deter a thief any?
[post=419706]Quoted post[/post]​

Who knows, why dont you ask them?

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 20 2004, 03:58 PM

[post=419706]Quoted post[/post]​

....yes?

or lose the honda and get any other car
so far 3 times hit in the hondas 0 any any other cars

Yeah, I just got my shit stolen last night, myself. The idiots went through the time and effort of bending the driver's window from the door sill, reached in and unlocked the door... but failed to use my deck keys (what the installers use to take out the deck) to take the thing out. Instead they ripped my center console to shreds... Now see, they took my CD's from the armrest thing where the deck keys were. Thieves are idiots. I'm staying up tonight in the garage to listen for any more possible assholes... with a very sharp Civil War sword... and a smile.

Back