Thieves rant..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well....they might have been missing a couple dollars that's just what they get for being dumb and my self-claimed reward but hey they didn't get their identities stolen! And on top of the dog and lights and cameras I'd say the only thing left is a really loud alarm :).

Dogs bark though? An big dogs bark louder lool, plus if you have the cameras on at night or when you aren't home you'd catch any an everybody that was there.

I got the solution. Concrete walls placed all around the shop, armed guards everywhere with itching trigger fingers, 2 or 3 tanks circling the perimeter, .50 machine gun nests in the walls, and an airfield with an F16 fighter jet. Maybe even some spies roming the streets to bring back information on when a robbery is supposed to take place even though your shop is practically a military fortification. And a hydrogen bomb.

Haha. Or educated people that are willing to work and buy their own shit. Talked to the cops today, and of course there are like 10,000 other items higher on their list than tracking down thieves. 3 other thefts reported in the area on the same night, and they are more concerned about writing people tickets. Fucking cops.

I really hate those bitch ass cops the ones that write you up for driving like 5 mph over the limit. It happened to my aunt while I was in the car I was like wtf? everyone drives 5 mph over I mean 40 mph is practically an understood 45 mph limit.

ya pretty much. Last april i got a speeding ticket for going 37....in a 35. THAT was some bullshit. it got wiped off my record though

Back