Things that bug me too

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it kinda seems like she's speaking from personal experience then decided to do a "jk thing" to make it seem like it's not a big deal?

"i sleep around a lot and i've contracted every genitally or sexually transmitted infections known to modern science. just kidding."

so yeah, after watching the cancun bikini video, i have to say that all of you that say shes not hot are full of shit. you know damn well you would be proud to tap that ass. i do wonder is shes really just that much of an attention whore, or if at this point shes really a genious and making money off her internet fame.

She's hot, but her voice is annoying as shit. If I were to hit that, it would be a MUST to duct tape her fucking mouth.

she's a professional attention whore to make money
the world of "youtube partners" is quite the interesting tale

and for the record, MOST girls look like shit when they are in the shower. lol flat hair, no makeup. Girls that are hot in the shower are 10s when dry.

if she didn't over-tweeze her eyebrows, she'd be hot without make-up

Maybe cute, but I wouldnt go as far as hot. Don't forget to take away the bleached hair as well. Pretty average at best.

ok ill give you that... her FACE is average.

now her body, its much better than average. and i stick to my previous statement... that you guys that are hating on her would be more than happy to tap that ass if actually given the chance.

American average, yes. Who said they wouldn't (with muzzle like devices)? Sure wasn't me. She's just nothing to get that excited over. There are a lot of girls I wouldn't say no to. lol Doesn't mean they're anything special.

Last edited:
Back