things that make you shiver... (kinda NWS)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"When Myspace pics turn into motivational posters for everyone to laugh at."

I wonder how many of the people who's pictures get used in fake motivational posters on the Internet know that people across the country are laughing at them every single day?

That's something to ponder. Someone on here should make a motivational picture with a picture of themselves and become famous :ph34r:.

Holy hell... I'm not a God guy, but in this case I think he ripped the ugly tree straight outta the ground, meticulously lathed a Louisville slugger out of it and cracked this bitch square in the face. It's the only explanation.

Holy hell... I'm not a God guy, but in this case I think he ripped the ugly tree straight outta the ground, meticulously lathed a Louisville slugger out of it and cracked this bitch square in the face. It's the only explanation.

LMMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :bo: :bo: :bo:
REP! DEAR GOD, REP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:bo:

Gothapotamus.jpg

Wow, who's the chick in THAT pic? That's bad enough to lay wagers upon.

Wow, who's the chick in THAT pic? That's bad enough to lay wagers upon.

Yeah, anytime you've got a female who's gut is far larger then her chest, that's a bad situation. The fact that she's a Goth is just the frosting on this disgusting cake... :puke:

Back