Think your sex life is bad...read this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

ripped from craiglist: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rnr/117135698.html

My wife has the least sexuality of anyone in the world. She wouldn't dare try anything new. My god, even the date when we are going to fool around is marked in her FiloFax. I know we are getting close when she hands me the todo list:

"OK, on Wednesday we will have marital relations. But that means on Monday I want you to wash the car after work."

I've never understood how that is relevant.

"On Tuesday, it has been 6 months, so you will need to change the hallway light bulbs again."

You know how they say you should change your smoke detector batteries on the day the clocks change? That is what my wife does with the hall light bulbs. Only she uses our bi-annual sexual encounter as her reminder. Note, the bulbs aren't even burned out, but she says why wait. Who does that?

"On Wednesday, we will have marital relations. That of course means no cooking dinner, so I'll need you to order the following items from Fiorellas and pick up on the way home...."

As the actual hour approaches, it gets worse:

- I must put the old blue sheets on the bed

- I must close all the blinds and the curtains

- I must light one vanilla candle and place the matches back in the match drawer

- I must turn down her side of the bed and layout the old green towel.

- I must place a large glass of water on her bedside table

- I must place the "sexual activity" wet naps on the floor next to the bed

Then the actual sex ritual begins:

- She comes out of her bathroom wearing a flannel robe

- Once she is standing at her side of the bed, I must double check that the front door is locked.

- When back in the bedroom, I must lock the bedroom door and place the old pink towel along the door bottom to block out and light from the hallway.

- Then I must turn off the bedroom lights and blow out the candle

- At this point, in total darkness, she will take off her robe and hand it to me.

- I am to fold the robe and place on the chair nearest her side of the bed

- Then I am to mount her in missionary position. She has already lubed herself in the bathroom.

- When I am ready to cum, I must reach down and get a wet nap and cum in it. She won't let me get the wet nap any sooner because she doesn't like the smell.

Afterwards:

- I must shower and put on pajamas.
- I must kiss her once on the lips
- I must make her breakfast the next morning

This has been the routine for the past 7 years. Would someone please have an affair with me?

* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

wow, that freakin' sucks. I'd have divorced her ass already.

Hell, how did he end up marrying the bitch in the first place?

Sucks to be that guy.

Wow....

I don't even have sex often and I'd rather not than go through that routine.

[offspring] she ain't no ball and chain...... me and my old lady [/offspring]

sucks for that dude. he needs to get some pussy.

What kind of tool gets wed to a girl like that? Actually... I know a couple like this that's getting married. The poor guy has to wear a condom even when he's getting hand jobs.

If I may play dear abby...

Donkey punch that bitch when she comes home from work. Throw it in sideways from behind, grab a handfull of hair, and tell her she fucks like her sister, that should get her moving good. When she starts making noise (possibly around the time she starts regaining her senses from the dnkey punch) stick your thumb in her ass. Tell her your gonna nut and pull out, start jackin off and spit a luggie in the small of her back. Then when she turns around to yell at you let it go, BLAM, right in her face Ron Jeremy style. That should loosen that bitch up.

That bitch has OCD hardcore and that dude is whipped more than anyone i have ever know. but yea, i would bust a nut right in her face. it would either loosen her up a little or she would divorce you. better then what that dude has either way.

Quoted post[/post]]
If I may play dear abby...

Donkey punch that bitch when she comes home from work. Throw it in sideways from behind, grab a handfull of hair, and tell her she fucks like her sister, that should get her moving good. When she starts making noise (possibly around the time she starts regaining her senses from the dnkey punch) stick your thumb in her ass. Tell her your gonna nut and pull out, start jackin off and spit a luggie in the small of her back. Then when she turns around to yell at you let it go, BLAM, right in her face Ron Jeremy style. That should loosen that bitch up.

Dont forget to stomp on her foot so she hops up and down holder her eye screaming AAARRRRGGGG!
- Thats the pirate :ph34r:

heh, i love my life. That poor guy has it BAD! I just could not live like that.

Quoted post[/post]]
wow, that freakin' sucks. I'd have divorced her ass already.

Hell, how did he end up marrying the bitch in the first place?

he probably didn't sample the goods.

which is why i will never marry a virgin.... and i will never marry a girl i haven't slept with.

no way, no how. i don't care how religious (or whatever the reason being) she is....

if the sex is going to suck, it ain't worth it... i'd just end up cheating on her.. like this guy. and then, what's the point of even getting married in the first place?

He's an idiot for putting up with it for even that long. Screw that. No woman's stuff is THAT good and he confirms it by complaining about it. 7 years! MORON! I don't feel sorry for him, he can divorce her ass

Anyone think it's possible that it's a fictional posting?

Back