Think your sex life is bad...read this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not really. All you have to do is know how to bullshit, and most everyone here is a borderline professional at that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Not really. All you have to do is know how to bullshit, and most everyone here is a borderline professional at that.
I was just kiddin, i saw Celerity's name on the "now viewing" thing at the bottom, and was hoping he'd chime in.
He's probly building some device to kill me from there. :confused:

I think it could be true.

Statistically speaking, come on. Let's review.

think of how many in the world are afraid of any kind of change. They stay in a relationship because the idea of being alone scares them. Or they are forced into something because of finances. They lack self esteem.

Now think about how many ice-queens are in the world. Women who think their pussy is made of gold.

Now recount how many people there are in the world with OCD.

Consider how many orthodox Jews there are.

Then think about Islam, who's mating ritual can involve amputation of clitoris', usually involves humiliation and rape, and always involves punching the female.

Now it becomes clear that yeah - someone can live like this. Perhaps, millions of people live like this.

Ask most any married man if his sex life is anywhere NEAR what he wants. It may not be as bad as described, but it's rarely something great. I think the worst part of this, in terms of two people having relations, is that she has insulted him by creating a schedule. The rest is his dumb ass fault for playing along with it.

I hope they both die in a fiery car wreck. There, I said it.

As far as people being full of shit - Ohyeah.. Ohhhhh yeah. Without bullshitting people would realise exactly how fuckin boring and lame the lives they've chosen truly are.

-> Steve

Then think about Islam, who's mating ritual can involve amputation of clitoris', usually involves humiliation and rape, and always involves punching the female.

hahaha, nice, i want to punch my old lady in the crotch all the time
ice queen is putting it nicely...

i'd cut her throat and piss directly into her stomach...

Quoted post[/post]]
im proud to say i bullshitted a psych professor to get a 2 day extension on a paper this week. i mean fuck, my nickname in my fraternity is malarky because im such a good bullshitter. but i knew this and thats why i am a PR major.

but my sex life is awsome right know so i dont need my abilities at this point in time

eh, i thought it might get some reaction, but i could never bring myself to do it...

i have been threatening to get a tazer though...

the spray bottle of water for the cats just seems to make her more angry now... especially when i spray her between the eyes point blank...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
im proud to say i bullshitted a psych professor to get a 2 day extension on a paper this week. i mean fuck, my nickname in my fraternity is malarky because im such a good bullshitter. but i knew this and thats why i am a PR major.

but my sex life is awsome right know so i dont need my abilities at this point in time

You bullshitted a professor ? Dude, your life only pauses the bullshit to listen to your rice krispies. At your level of bullshit, I hesitate to believe that you're even in college much less pulling off Jedi Mindtricks to get good grades.

You bullshitted a professor ? Dude, your life only pauses the bullshit to listen to your rice krispies. At your level of bullshit, I hesitate to believe that you're even in college much less pulling off Jedi Mindtricks to get good grades.

bahahahahahahhahahahha

ah....

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

ooh thats too funny

Quoted post[/post]]

bahahahahahahhahahahha

ah....

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

ooh thats too funny
i have no clue how im in college. yet i have a 3.0. ive been naturally smart since i was little. i rarely study.

why are you even with her then??

if you think about how you want to hurt her, you probably shouldn't be with her.

even if you wouldn't ever react to it... jsut the fact that you're thinking it... i'd be saying NEXT!

Back