thinkin swaps already

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn... If you were closer I'd sell you my ENTIRE 2000 Si for 3k. It has a recent JDM B16A swap from Tiger Japanese in it and some other goodies. lol Plus, youd get all the suspension components you'd want as well.

:lol: I almost got you one when I replaced my front bumper, but the guy caught his mistake at the last second and said he needed it.

just bite the bullet and get a GSR motor... i believe in the long run that will be the best bang for the buck. more fun to drive all motor, and definitely will make power boosted, even if you keep it stockish.

i'm not sure i <3 boost and miss it but if im
gonna spend cash on turboing it id rather throw
in a better starting base as i have already played
with a d series before.

It has a B16, not a D16. lol I was just saying, considering the price they're selling you a full B16 swap, a few hundred more and you get an entire 2000 Si, which already has the full B16A swap. Haha

Go with the gsr motor. It's more than just peak hp and torque advantage. It's a stronger motor all around, and the gearing is better for the highway.

Double0 - PM me when you sell the Civic. My little sister is needing a 1st car soon.

I like my LS, but I would agree that a GSR is your best bet. But really what you want... out of the motor

Back