thinking about another car.

Do you think i deserve the budget i have?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • indiffer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraenthusiest

im considerin another car and i just want to get some ideas as to what to get.
Here are some of the cars ive considered:
Toyota Supra :p
Nissan 300zx
Nissan 240sx
Nissan 200sx
Mazda rx7 :p
Honda Prelude
any other cars that ive missed that should be considered? I want to have enough money left over to add bolt ons or do an engine swap. So i am probably lookin to spend about 10-15k on the car itself.

Again any suggestions? :D

Some of u might hate me for this but whatever...get a 1st gen awd turbo eclipse or talon for 5g's and spend the other 5 on making it a 10sec street car :p

What years are we talking about,

because a 1988 RX7 TII is great, but the 200SX in 1982 is one of my dream cars. Ah, S10 Datsun. Rare car.

I would do it all for a 1982 Supra. Spend the rest on a house, idiot.

-> Steve

I would choose an 89-91 RX7 turbo II....the 89-91 have more hp then the older (what 86-88 or something) years of the same model (did that make sense)... BUT the RX7 is a high maintenance car....but rotaries freakin rock...the sound is amazing to me

Toyota Supra
Nissan 300zx
Nissan 240sx
Nissan 200sx
Mazda rx7
Honda Prelude

Just keep in mind that you are going to be forking over a crapload more cash on these cars than you will for an econobox. I'd definitely rock a datsun 510. Those are some sick machines.

i'd take the rx-7 turbo. i saw an old style model in the paper and was gonna jump all over it but it was sold by the time i called. :(

any of the above. personally, i'd rock the nissans/datsuns. but thats me. you could get an old 2L sentra and SR20DET it. or just buy another honda?

I have just relooked at your list and personally I think you should take the 200sx and prelude out of the list. It seems to me that you are interested in RWD cars. I do not blame you. On top of that it seems that you are into turbo'd cars. Honestly if you have as big of a budget as you say you do, you should not even be looking at the prelude or 200sx. You should be looking at the RWD cars that have more potential for what you want to do. The 240sx has much more potential, an SR20 swap would make that car a contender with the rest. IMO the 300zx, or the RX-7 are your best bets. Plus the RX-7 is so god damn sexy.

yea it is. mmmm. drift = 240 with balls. although, instead of a SR20T swap, you could boost the KA24 <newer model> and let it romp with some head work. they get evil.

I do have the budget i say i do. My grandma left me a small inheritance(around 50k). and i am into rear wheel drive only where i live it probably wouldnt be practicle to get one. But, i am really not the one to be practice because as u can see spending 20k on a car thats wort 10k is not by any means practicle.
And i read an article in either scc or superstreet about a 2jz powered is300. How much do you think that would cost?

well, to the best of my knowledge, IS300's just like GS300's and SC300's all came with inline 2JZ engines, they just werent turbo. altohough i may be mistaken on the engine code. they came with the equivelant of the NA supra's engine.

Back