Thinking about buying a lotto ticket later.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

So I wake up 20 minutes late this morning. No time for breakfast so I decide to swing into McD's on the way.

Well I'm doing about 60 catching up to traffic after pulling out onto the highway. Apparently there was a state cop coming up on me. About 6 miles down the road there's an "intersection" per say.

North
...||...
...| //
../ /..
.//||..
South

The road basically cuts across the highway. I'm already behind schedule, and at this point I'm thinking I'm not going to get to eat breakfast, either. I'm seriously bummin'. On top of that he says he clocked me at 66, which is BS because I know for a fact that I never went over 60 indicated. The cop has my license and I've just given him my insurance card.

There's this loud BANG behind us, and the cop says "Oh shit...". I turn around to try to see and there's a volkswagen in the trees and a ford truck sideways in the road. I have no idea what happened (assume it was an accident), but the cop shoves my license and insurance card back in my hands and releases me. He didn't even have time to call it in to dispatch. I got the fuck outta there. :laugh:

Cliffs:
Woke up late
Got pulled over for inflated speeding charge
Fluke-ass accident happens 20 feet away, I get released
I GTFO'd that shit.

that happened to my teacher on a high school field trip. commin back to dallas from waco we got pulled for 110 in a 65 and there was a gun shot at the convience store just on the frontage rd. the cop threw my teacher's license and id at him and said "Slow down, have a nice day" and then drove across the grass to the mini mart. kinda crazy.

go buy a ticket just for the fuck of it..... :cool:

I spent my last $10 in my wallet on 2 scratch tickets this morning...won $50...went back in got $50 more in scratch tickets...won $30...then went back in again...and got $30 more in tickets...and lost...what a way to fuck around with $10...... :laugh:

But went home with a bottle of propane, and a case of corona...from the other money I had.

Garage is warm...and I'm already a tad bit tipsy at 12 o clock in the morning...... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
So I wake up 20 minutes late this morning. No time for breakfast so I decide to swing into McD's on the way.

Well I'm doing about 60 catching up to traffic after pulling out onto the highway. Apparently there was a state cop coming up on me. About 6 miles down the road there's an "intersection" per say.

North
...||...
...| //
../ /..
.//||..
South

The road basically cuts across the highway. I'm already behind schedule, and at this point I'm thinking I'm not going to get to eat breakfast, either. I'm seriously bummin'. On top of that he says he clocked me at 66, which is BS because I know for a fact that I never went over 60 indicated. The cop has my license and I've just given him my insurance card.

There's this loud BANG behind us, and the cop says "Oh shit...". I turn around to try to see and there's a volkswagen in the trees and a ford truck sideways in the road. I have no idea what happened (assume it was an accident), but the cop shoves my license and insurance card back in my hands and releases me. He didn't even have time to call it in to dispatch. I got the fuck outta there. :laugh:

Cliffs:
Woke up late
Got pulled over for inflated speeding charge
Fluke-ass accident happens 20 feet away, I get released
I GTFO'd that shit.
You got lucky but just to be on the safe side, shit always happens when things are going good, so be careful.

Similar thing happened to me and a friend. We just put the turbo on his hatch so the dumb ass decides he wants to blow-off everywhere. Well, we make a left turn at an intersection and the dumb ass floors it right before the turn so he can build boost and blow-off through the turn. Long story short, Cop pulls us over and while he's running my friend's info, we see all his lights comes on, I mean every fucking light. So we are shitting bricks trying to figure out what is on his record that would put us in deep shit and the cop just takes off. He's still shitting on himself till this day because he's afraid they are gonna get him for Evading(sp?) Police one day because of that night :laugh:

^^ lol. my friend got pulled over for doing 61 in a 50, then as the cop got out of the car walking up to us, another truck flewww by us, in the lane next to us (right lane) the cop bolted towards his car and drove off.

During a pull over in Westport CT I was being written up. The cop had my licence, reg and insurance card in his hands and we both start to hear this exhaust tone coming around a corner.

And if you've ever heard the sound of a Porsche RUF at 7000 rpm, you might know what I'm talking about. It's the kind of sound that makes people stop talking and start listening.

Well, 30 seconds goes by it's getting higher and louder. Another few seconds and at this point we're both starting to get scared.

Around the corner this Porsche RUF comes BEAMING. The porsche goes into a brake check, but realises it's all way too late and instead downshifts, spits fire and takes off. The cop literally threw my shit at me and ran to his car.

No ticket.

Taht exhaust was funny... because we were both listening to it for a full minute before it got there.

i've gotten pulled over and let go .. way too many times.. they'll site me one of these days.. **knocks on wood**

Did you whip out the tissue and lotion after the cop left?

Cause I probably wouldn't have, but might have thought about it.

:werd: to B. RUF = sex on wheels.

DSC02411.jpg

can you spot B? :p

Well, I get tickets for no reason, get my ass REAMED in court, get fucked over with a year long license suspension, so consider ALL of yourselves lucky. :)

Dude, buy a scratch ticket at the very least. What have you got to lose?

they take porsches and make them even better.

Like in the gran turismo game where they couldn't get licensing from Porsche, they just got licensing from RUF instead. lol

the google video i found appeared to be the base model ruf...

i would love to see the 3rd tier ruf porsche...

Gemballa was a wierd company. I didn't know for awhile if they were a tuner or a stereo installer.

My new boss keeps a hard on for ruf...hes got a model yellow bird on his desk...

and the ruf historical video.....my god it is sex on wheels (as was stated before)

Back