Thinking about moving to Florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well NJ is way to damn expensive. I hate my job, the town I live in and the state itself. I would if I could move to a different area of NJ but its only more expensive than where I live. My wife grew up in Florida and loved it and would love to raise our children there. To me it doesnt matter where we go as long as its affordable and maybe we can get somewhat ahead in life. I know there crappy things about florida (i.e. humidity ect.) but anywhere you go there are crappy things about it. So anyway anyone who lives in florida let me know about your area. Tell me like some average jobs, housing costs, schools are good things like that.

nearly everything is better than jersey :D

just be weary... NWS predicts 7 cat 3 storms will hit florida this year :ph34r:

oh, and i forgot the bugs the size of vw's, and half of Florida is on fire right now too....

cheap town? try somewhere near debuque iowa. there's a lot of call centers out there that you can score some it related work or call center manager something,

I'll give you a nice descriptive post a little later today or tomorrow. Post up a few more descriptive questions if you want.

Back