Thinking about painting my prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the three of us are having WAAY too much fun jumping between these two posts...

I think this board is rated PG13...i might get banned if i post pics :D

confused about what?

being a girl on the inside?

or about pink cars?

I am a guy too, physically. Emotionally and mentally, I am all woman baby ^.^

I sure hope not, I'm only 18, well say 19, I have less than a week until I turn 19. And no, that's not what it means, it means I am a girl trapped in a boy body ;_;

well im a boy trapped in a man's body...about the same thing?

ahh...right.

I could paint my car pink because I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality (which is straight btw). Shit I'll wear a pink shirt, pink boxers and a pink hat and walk around like my shit don't stink. I could care less with what anyone thinks.

As for the technical part of the post...paint it whatever cxolor you want and forget about the wing.

please give me your ZIP....

So when you get either of those wings, i can come rip it off and duct tape you to it. Then throw you into oncoming traffic.

P.S.

Hot pink.

Those wings are lame and hot pink is crap for a car color unless your gay or a girl and want every other car on the road to point and laugh. Im gonna have to agree with the suggestion of the grey or gunmetal color but then again the right shade of blue would be awesome too. Not a fan of those rims you got either, but thats just my opinion. As for a spoiler stick to something mild like and OEM one or something similar. Keep it clean and simple and you wont be dissapointed.

I know. I want a pink and white car ^.^ like a fluffy bunny.

lol.

well we know someone is VERY comfortable with their sexuality.

I think the people that can't accept the color pink in anyway...are in the closet. You don't have to like the color, but pink doesn't make you "gay", but it is different.

I'm not gay anyways. I'm bi, plus girls like like pink, and I like pink, and I'm a girl (sort of), so I guess it's only natural I like pink >.>

Back