thinking about selling the Integra

Should I sell me 1990 Acura Integra GS?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
in the next month or so i will be having my truck on the road and with that i cant afford to keep 2 vehicles on insurance. the car is a 1990 Acura Integra GS. pics of it here for reference. its in decent shape for a 15 year old car and hasnt stranded me yet **knocks on wood** but ive had to do some work to it recently to get me back and forth to work with (replaced water pump). it needs more work done it than i really want to do it in order for it to pass Virginia's state inspection (it has Indiana tags on it now), but it drives great and the motor is still running strong (only 147k miles on it).

below is the list of problems with it:
- cracked windshield...not spider webbed but one continuous line
- messed up drivers side axle
- bent and curb rashed rims
- torn drivers side seat bolster
- dents and dings
- grinds going from 3rd to 4th gear
- clutch is shot
- coolant leak

below is the list of good stuff about it:
- not too bad looking (IMO) for a 15 year old car...ive seen worse!
- power everything (minus door locks)
- new custom exhaust system....well 6 months old
- only has 147k miles on it
- new water pump
- new cd player and speakers (JVC deck and Sony X-plod 3-way speakers)
- paid for :)
- new light bulbs all the way around (corners, headlights, tail lights and fogs)
- new power window switch
- tires are decent

the car was gonna be my project car but since ive gotten the truck, i have lost interest in it which sucks because i wanted a "different" Integra to fix up and enjoy. but on the other hand, i wanna try my hand at building a killer truck as i have never done one before. my last option is to keep the car and sideline it for awhile and just drive my truck while my car sits but my landlord is already on my case about having the truck taking up driveway space because its just sitting there. im in quite a dilema. please help me out and vote. thanks all.

you know what i say. DA till i die, y0. keep it. even as a DD. don't bail on me now! you can still supe out that truck. and have one bangin ride to floss on the weekend... i mean... during the week. yea. beater. ahem.

Once you get your truck running - sell it

until then - keep it

Back