Thinking about some new seats...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Sandtler seats, the comfort model at bottom of list, can't really beat the price at 279 euro a piece with rails at 41 euro. All seats their are FIE certified, and these are pretty comfy looking.

Anyone ever seen, sat in, or otherwise used any of these?

Sorry, I can't post a pic, their website won't hotlink.

Ok, the link wil take you to their homepage, click on the seat, and then in the drp down menu scroll to "Sandtler sitze", then they are at the bottom. If that's too much work, sorry.

here's a picture for those that don't want to wade through the crazy german on that site
s404cb3949eb29.jpg

oh and i like em john- what is 279 euro in USD?

Nice website... in German. lol. I'm still navigating it. The Germans don't mess around with their cars... bBut a German's idea of comfort, may be different from ours here in the US. :lol:

Slammed90Lude - Thanks for the pic. The seat does look very comfy.

no prob B)

hey 92b16vx what seats are in the hatch now? the stockers right?

279 euro is about 344 USD today, it goes up and down. And I am thinking that the Sandtlers are made by Sparcos just with a different name, since everywhere I look they are listed together.

But yea, they do take their cars very seriously, I mean F1 is a family event here, no joke.

Yea the stock EDM version, which funny enough, when I compared htem to the new CTR seats felt the same if not more supportive.

But the price is not yet including the 16% we get from our VAT forms, so 288USD each. :)

they look exactly like the Tenzo seats.

I'd pass.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 9 2004, 03:39 AM
they look exactly like the Tenzo seats.

I'd pass.

big_seats_typer-evo.jpg

s404cb3949eb29.jpg

Actually Tenzos are knockoff Recaros, not FIE certified, and are not widely used in Europe for rally, road, and other forms of racing. I would think that because of the price being so low, they might be the bottom line, but those are some of the pricer ones, and definitely the most comfortable looking. Any I am going to try to find a local pair, and plant my ass in them, and see whats the dealio.

from what you said,,,,,,,,i would go with them,,,,,just not in blue :ph34r:

Back