thinking of changing engine...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvus1

well im thinking of getting rid of my B18 engine for this. H23a :D

h23a.jpg

..... but will this fit the engine bay of a 88' if not, on a 92-95 right.

what mods do i need to do from a B18 to H23 on which ever shell it fits.

Just found out it won't fit a 88' (no motor mounts), lol.

.... Just bored on the set-up, need to fix it up or something. Thinking of getting a different engine but no idea of what to get. (B18c5) but I know its only good for an all-motor set-up. What’s the engine code for the engine after the type-R, (IT-R)
I asked my brother if you could buy a bolt on VTEC head with the holes for the oil line and stuff. For the LS/ VTEC hybrid.

.... Didn’t we have one tread on the set-ups on B18 engines? The one with street to Frankenstein set-up.

boost it biotch. you have a 300 hp motor in there... you just don't know it yet :)

h23a...how so....pretty hard to tell froma valve cover but im with dohcvtecaccord on this one i think its an f20b

My friend works for a company that ships motors from japan to the philippines. As far as the price lets just say its $1 dollar to $50 pesos. So its cheaper than the states. :D

... Ill take some pics of the engines they have in the warehouse, If i don't forget coz the trip isn't until November.

Back