Thinking of going DSM...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wait, by your logic your trailor park version of an overgrown Neon or a 1 or 2G DSM looks better than an AllTrac? Man, you've never seen one in person. My only dislike is the long front overhang, but I forget all about that when I drive it because 1) I can't see it from where I sit, 2) it'll rape 95% of the cars on this board, 3) everyone laughs at the "girls car" till it makes them its bitch, and 4) during the winter while you're driving your broke ass ghetto hooptie winter beater because your Honda or 240 doesn't have any traction in the snow, I'll be hauling ass past you on my way to a mid 13 second 1/4 mile with my nuts out the window (you just got teabagged, bitch!) and my middle finger out the sunroof.

As for the 240... fuck that. Sure, it's a better platform an a Civic, but mark my words... in four years, those things will be as whored out as the Civics are now.

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 15 2003, 05:09 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 14 2003, 11:56 PM
khrisb
@Sep 15 2003, 03:02 AM
I said sway me back!  What the hell?  I guess honda is overrated...

:slap:

Buy a DSM and I'll :nutkick: you.

Keep your Honda. Had any problems with it at all? doubt it....So keep it.

if you need any other persuasion, come on to ft wayne I'll show you every mechanic shop in town will have at least 1 ford or some sort of import in it, except for Hondas.

I drive a stratus. It's not ghey, either. I don't know. Just sick of Honda's. I had an 88 Civic sedan. Wasn't too impressed by anything about it. I've ridden in fast hondas too. Fucker's felt like they were gonna fall apart under acceleration. And I could pick up like a hundred more girls in a turbo eclipse than in a beater Crx. I get plenty in the Stratus. Girls think that car is cute. I'm still not swayed.
I only want to run mid to low 13's. I don't think I'd bust a tranny doing that.

And bring the :nutkick:
You better fuck me up good, cause when I get up, you're gone!!

:lol:

haha if i do :nutkick: you then you won't be getting up... unless you have no nuts. :lol:

Ok ok sorry you do drive a Stratus...back to my original reason, had any problems with it? I still doubt it. Keep it and be happy. :)

Here's my four year Brian prediction:

2000cc B18C1 will be in the car. Turbo will not. Car will be on jackstands. B will still be bumming rides from Bill. ;)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 15 2003, 01:15 AM
Wait, by your logic your trailor park version of an overgrown Neon or a 1 or 2G DSM looks better than an AllTrac? Man, you've never seen one in person. My only dislike is the long front overhang, but I forget all about that when I drive it because 1) I can't see it from where I sit, 2) it'll rape 95% of the cars on this board, 3) everyone laughs at the "girls car" till it makes them its bitch, and 4) during the winter while you're driving your broke ass ghetto hooptie winter beater because your Honda or 240 doesn't have any traction in the snow, I'll be hauling ass past you on my way to a mid 13 second 1/4 mile with my nuts out the window (you just got teabagged, bitch!) and my middle finger out the sunroof.

As for the 240... fuck that. Sure, it's a better platform an a Civic, but mark my words... in four years, those things will be as whored out as the Civics are now.

Overgrown neon...
That's funny!!! No, I'm just saying that I don't like how the all-tracs look. I'm not gonna buy a car if I don't like how it looks. I don't care how fast it is. I wouldn't buy a viper, those things are ugly as shit. If you gave me one...that's a different story...

:doh:

pojected outlook.

10/1/03 have 240 registed, title in hands
10/2/03 sol goes up on jackstands and begins
6/1/03 sell sol
7/1/03 buy something else with sol money.... not sure yet

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 15 2003, 06:15 AM

AWD Ownz you.

I want a WRX. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 15 2003, 02:22 AM
:doh:

pojected outlook.

10/1/03 have 240 registed, title in hands
10/2/03 sol goes up on jackstands and begins
6/1/03 sell sol
7/1/03 buy something else with sol money.... not sure yet

im assuming you mean 6/1 and 7/1 of 2004. :spin:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 15 2003, 01:19 AM
Ok ok sorry you do drive a Stratus...back to my original reason, had any problems with it? I still doubt it. Keep it and be happy. :)

Actually yes.
I need a new oil pan, the tranny broke, it shakes at idle, the transmission mount is gone. Oh yeah, it's slow too. And other than the foggy headlights, I really can't complain all that much. Oh yeah, the interior is ugly as fuck.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 15 2003, 12:50 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I just thought you were high for so long on owning the car. That's really bad ass man. Seriously, 13.4! !!!!!

hehehe... Wait'll you guys see the videos I'm shooting of the car. You'll see why I'm always AllTrac this and AllTrac that. It's great to own a car born on the WRC circuit and built with Toyota reliability. :D

DSMs suck nuts

fast .... yes .... when they actually run

i have yet to see one of any generation that didnt break on a regular basis when driven hard (not even raced or beaten on... just driven agressivly)

their quality sucks whale nuts

crankwalk.jpg

crankwalk.jpg

those are great e sol, i had a 95 talon awd shit broke down every month with some new shit luckily i had a warranty or i would have replaced the stock motor twice myself

its really not hard to make a honda run 13's...my boys GSR with clutch, intake/exhaust ran 14.4 at the track on slicks, i mean throw that motor in a lighter setup...your there, hondas are nice because like everyone said they are reliable and damn are the effient with power...i mean just take a b16....167 hp...thats over 100 hp per liter on a stock, natually aspirated motor, that will do 200K easy....hondas are nice...

ok i'm not reading this whole thread.

i'll just say this, there are MULTIPLE people with DSM's that are daily driven here, and every single one of them is mad fast.

i can probably source some videos for you, but just to put it easily, one of them was driven from where i live, wichita, across the state to KC to race, he pulled a 10.60 and drove it home, sounds reliable to me ;)

and simple fact is this when it comes to the street fwd>rwd>awd

also, the 1st gen doesn't have crankwalk problems, it's the 97 and down 2nd gen.

Back