Thinking Of Parting Out/selling? One Of The Rex's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok guys ive had this car out in my yard for a while now and im frustrated that i cant get rid of it. it is a 1990 CRX si the car runs fine but has a good deal of damge to the drivers side from the front bumper to the rear bumper. (sideswiped a guardrail). not i want to get at least 1000 for the whole car, but im frustrated that i cant get rid of it without offering to sell for a rediculously low amount. it has tanabe RM cat back(if car gets parted out i am keeping this and would be selling a thermal catback system) and 17" white rims that are in good shape with tires almost new, also has a painted interior (ricer days, lol). now i want to get rid of the entire car, either by selling it whole or parting it out and making at least 1k. if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me by any means, and i can give more information. i need suggestions on what to do. part out or sell whole. if anyone has anything they need, feel free to tell me and if i get enough parts requests i might condsider parting it out, but no low ballers. i need the cash. thank you all for your time.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jun 8 2003, 03:59 PM
that much damage and you want a thousand bucks, you gotta to be kiddin' me...

:werd: where are you at cuz one of my friend's is looking for a crx...maybe we can check it out...and from what i hear about the damage...i bet he'll take it from you right know for like $600-$750 cash...you could take anything you want off it too cuz i know for a fact he's not gonna use what you have on there

im located in baltimore MD. ill try to get pics up tonight of the car.

theres rust where the damage is, and behind the wheel wells. i try to get some pics tonight.

hey make a parts list of all thats on the car and i could be interested in it
i have a motorless 91 crx now body in good condition. I live in alexandria va so your not to far away for me to pick it up or come up and check it out

i want the motor, what engine does it have? the stock d16a6 or a1? (not shure wich one)

Oh, and i'm in woodbridge va, so i can pick it up any time, i'll buy the whole car if you give me a realy good price. :D

Back