thinking of selling the truck

thinking of selling truck

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
im thinking of getting rid of my truck (95 Ford Ranger Splash) and getting a Civic. im just not as happy with it as i thought i would be. i like it plenty but feel its not really for me even tho i love minitrucks and throwing sparks just like all the other hardcore minitruckers, but my heart has always been with Hondas. anyways, please vote.

here are some Civics i found online that i am kinda interested in:

- 94 Civic DX hatchback: only problem i have with it is that its an automatic. i prefer manual transmission
- 92 Civic DX sedan im not really fond of 4 doors (no offence to those that have one) but it is a manual
- 95 Civic LX sedan again its a 4 door and manual
- 93 Civic DX sedan again its sedan, a manual tranny but it is the closest of the ones i have listed.

im sure i could trade my truck in and possibly get some extra money back (especially if im able to talk them down on the price) to go towards mods or whatever. id like either an EG/EK coupe or hatch but i guess i could settle for a sedan if need be.

please vote and lemme know what ya think of the Civics i posted above. if anyone has any other used car places online (other than ebay), please post them so i can look. thanks!!

bout time
hold out for a hatch or a coupe, primer it up, and b-drop that fucker on some 19s
:athletic_shoe:

yea dude don't get a sedan and don't get an auto, or you will just have another one of these threads ina few months.
I went 4 weeks without a car waiting to find a not fucked up 5spd coupe... and i paid $5k for it 3 years ago.
Now they are all over for $2,500-$3,500
Hell, there is a hatch on phoenix craigslist with a GSR for $3,500 right now :blink:
Get what you want, and don't settle for a 4do or an auto.
I voted :)

hit up the classifieds here and on h-t man.

you can get a b16 or gsr equipped civic for 4k now-a-days...

Hatchback for teh win!

I picked mine up something like a month or two ago for $2700.. Had some damage though.

LMAO you guys are hiliarious. Brian doesn't care about going fast.

I say sell the truck, too noisy, shit gas mileage. Get a civic, bag it, lay some frame.

I been fond of the ek sedans, those look alot nicer than the eg sedans.

Oh hey B, maybe Tristen has some shit you could bag your Civic with that he'd let go for cheap? :mrgreen:

Everyone wins here... Wes gets to bag a Civic that ISN'T mine, you get a bagged Civic, Tristen makes money, and I get Wes off my back about bagging my Civic. :laugh:

LOL James.

yeah i honestly dont care about going fast, i like to ride low, clean and primered...LOL. ive already started making a mental list of stuff to get once i buy something else.

**update**

i pretty much have the truck for sale now. so trading it in is almost a sure thing if i get another Honda. anywho, i found some more Hondas locally im going to check out this saturday. heres what i found:

- 92 Accord
- 93 Civic
- 94 Accord

im really liking the Civic even tho its purple but i guess i can deal with a purple car for a bit if i got it...lol. i plan on going saturday to check them and see what i can get for a trade in on my truck. i HOPE to get an awesome deal on my truck and maybe talk them down on the price of any of the Hondas.

:thumbsup:

i want to see that fucker b-dropped, bagged out, layin uni-body, tuckin the hell out of some 17+s

LOL i already thought about making an Accord lay pinch weld. gonna have to do ALOT of cutting to do it but ehh fuck it. they look good laid out. the Civic i have no clue which way to go yet. we will see tho :)

Back