Third Quarter Rules

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Im attending ITT here in Spokane. I just started my third quarter today, and we are sitting there going over the class schedual and what not and this guy comes in to tell us to go and get our books. (Privte school books are part of tuition.) So then they hand us a 40Gig Western Digital hard drive with our books. We figured we were gonna get some busted down hard drive out of one of the old machines. It also has a case that you slide into the tower, so its kinda like a Poratable hard drive. I was excited and thought i would share.

We got a removable hdd in our OS class at the CC. We didn't get to keep the drive but we got a free license of XP pro.

Yeah we also got a copy of XP pro too. At the start of the year we got the 2003 Microsoft Suite that was pretty cool too. We get pizza today too cause there are first quarter students here w00t. Alright well you guys have a great day.

sounds like the tech school i went too.

we actually built our own machines from scratch (nothing speical, celeron 900 when p3 1500mhz was just coming out. it was liek 800 bucks or soemthing onto the tuition, but we got to keep them and they were our work machines for a long time.

Cool. I would have hard modded the Celeron 900 to run at 1200, then run a huge ass heat sink with a Peltier under it to keep the chip stable.

:)

yeah, i topped it to 1133.... the most the board supported :)

Damn. I don't think that I even have any boards around with ISA slots in them.... and I've got some pretty old shit still living in boxes in the garage.

Back