thirsday trusdray/friday~~~~~~~~

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

THIRSY THUYERSYDA!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO ELSAE IS DRINKIN!!!!!!! COME ON YOU KNO WWHO Y)U ARE

Originally posted by fastandfast@Sep 19 2003, 01:49 AM
:wtf: :emofo:

yeah, i was wasted when i did that. so obviously its not gonna be spelt right...

The last time I got wasted was last Saturday, went out to the Lake, saw some ass and titties, yelled, fell over a few times, pissed a whole bunch, and then passed out. WOO HOO!! Good times.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 21 2003, 02:55 PM
The last time I got wasted was last Saturday, went out to the Lake, saw some ass and titties, yelled, fell over a few times, pissed a whole bunch, and then passed out. WOO HOO!! Good times.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

that always the best

I was told I licked my friends wife at the club the other night. I don't remember...
I also heard I was talking to a chick and she gave me her number. Can't find it. I think my friends are fuckin' with me...
:unsure:
I remember licking a girl, but it wasn't my friends wife. Oh well!

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 19 2003, 01:48 AM
THIRSY THUYERSYDA!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO ELSAE IS DRINKIN!!!!!!! COME ON YOU KNO WWHO Y)U ARE

ill pop some ambien and be with you in spirit.

that shit owns. 10 mins and im more fucked up than if i were to down an entire bottle of Jack. plus you wake up in the morning feeling refreshed with no hangover :lol:

hey, WTF, there is one local HS drunk here and that is me bitch.... :p

actually since I started working, no more fun times at the bar...which is good since my tolerance will finally do down some...

Back