This article sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Idiot Press

Editor:"This article is great.. now make it apply to gas prices"

Writer:"This.. Um.. This is about a black hole"

Editor:"How do you expect me to run an article about gas prices when it involves a black hole?"

Writer: "Uhhhh... I see sir. I'll make it apply to gas prices right away"

Editor: "Throw in something about suburban sprawl too"

Writer: "Uh.. ok"

Pandering bullshit, that's what it is.

What's wrong with the article? Its depicting something that was discovered and is applying to current-state news.

Do you like having news spoon fed to you like a moron ?

If you do, then this article is written for you.

I don't understand your thinking behind this article and why you feel as though the article was written for a moron.

Most news is spoon fed, meaning its short, to the point, and specific. Not to many people would like open-ended stories written leaving the reader/watcher/listener open to opinion. Whereas news stories (wether it be, online, print, television, radio) is depicted to be precise leaving the reader informed.

Are you butt-hurt because they gave a real-life example of how to apply the discovery? Would you have rather it read: Blackhole so gassy that Mexican restraunteurs are jealous! Discoverers have found that blackholes contain gas, so much gas in fact that we can't put a number on it, can Chuck Norris? Hell yes, but thats only because he is Chuck Norris and can divide by 0.

Applying real-world values > j00!

Quoted post[/post]]
Would you have rather it read: Blackhole so gassy that Mexican restraunteurs are jealous! Discoverers have found that blackholes contain gas, so much gas in fact that we can't put a number on it, can Chuck Norris? Hell yes, but thats only because he is Chuck Norris and can divide by 0.

Basically.. No wait.. Specifically.. this is exactly what this article has done

And yes, my butt does hurt because of CNN.

Back