this biotch is gonna die

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude people ask me if im gay all the time... i dont care... im secure in my sexuality (which is strait btw) im just a nice guy... seems that girls think you are gay if you arent an ass to them... :roll:

just ignore her and go fuck some more hoes...

Maybe that's one of the reasons she thought I was gay, I was too nice, and didn't pressure her into having sex when she first came to my house.

In this case I think I may end up being a little boy. Although I feel completely different my saying... A man actually walks away from a real fight.....he's either a pussy or he thinks a little too highly of himself.

The only time I've walked away from fights was when I thought i would go overboard or the other person was just too small to fight. I've gotten into plenty of fights, I took my share and I lost a share. The ones I lost , for the most part, I supected I would. But if I enough balls to make the person want to fight me then I'd follow through with it. I'm not even concieted enough to say I've been embarassed by a few.

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 26 2004, 12:21 PM
That's the difference between a trained fighter and a street brawler. I know what my skill level is and I don't feel the need to "prove" myself to everyone who challenges me. ;)
[post=382157]Quoted post[/post]​

I do back down to some fights, I know my skill level but if someone is talking enough I'm gonna do what I have to do, whether I win or lose is not the point.

Dude if you're getting some, You don't have to prove anything, the results will show. And I would do what StarBellieAngel said, but have a girl do it. Donkey Punch..good shit lol :blink:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 26 2004, 01:28 PM
im telling you man, just practive on carrots and shit.. before long, you'll be doing the avacado.
[post=382317]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG LOL

* make sure you do this on HER bed *
give her the Dirty Sanchez, then give her the Bulldozer to make skid marks of her shit on her bed. then give her the Houdini. she'll have shit on her face, on her bed, and your jizz in her face too. and spit on her back! :ph34r:

LOL, I got this girl to change her mind real quick, when people started calling her house. I made her give me a nice apology and I'm gonna end up forgetting about the whole thing. I have to win sometimes, if your gonna start something, you gotta finish it or I'm gonna finish it for ya.

Maybe the bitch learned her lesson not to fuck with people that she has no idea what they're capable of. She shoulda been scared, I can play her games too.

your right it didn't.

She had the balls to keep talking shit.

I already gave her one chance, now she has to learn her lesson.

O, I dunno, but the kid that got jumped at this party last night didn't know when and how to keep his mouth shut either. He now has a broken nose, a fucked up hip and is bruised to all hell. I had no affiliation in this, but I'm sure ya'll get the point.

She's not gonna get all that, a friend of mine (she's a little crazy when it comes to shit like this) just may smack her around a bit, tell her to learn who she's fucking with then be on her way.

Crazy teenagers.... if you are 17, what is she? Like 16? So what town do you live in? I want to make a special point of avoiding it.

yes she's 16, Milford, Matamoras and Dingmans Ferry, PA is where this happens. Port Jervis, NY is probably the same way, but I don't chill out there when I go up that way.

I live in Scotch Plains, Nj, my town is somewhat normal, its up in PA/NY that's fucked up. I'm still moving the hell outta this place very soon anyway. Not far but outta here.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2004, 08:29 PM
do me a favor, keep your gay ass away from me :)
[post=383434]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, I'll try to do that for you....even though I'm not gay.

Maybe it seems like I am because of how I'm reacting to the whole situation, but there's still alot more to the story. After the reactions I already got, I can tell ya'll probably don't care, but your gonna get some of it anyway.

Like I said it's not even about how it started anymore, that was done and over with not too long after I explained some things to her. Then she ran her mouth about how I'm going to get fucked up....blah, blah, started it up again. Then I got her to apologize, tried to settle it easy. Then, she goes and runs her mouth again, about how I'm suppposed to watch my back. Although I'm not scared because everyone she knows, I know, and will never do something like that for her.

I realize this is childish shit, but not only does everyone know I obviously don't take shit like that, but I already tried to settle it nice and easy and she still wants it.

Sure , I could try to settle it east again, but that's just going to make me look like I'm gonna take shit from some chick who talks alot of BS. I'm not saying she's gonna get hurt, just learn her lesson.

Back