1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this bitch hit my car

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by TurboMirage, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

2 days ago, my mirage got hit. i wasnt even in the car. i was ordering food at a local italian restaurant, roms... its a nice restaurant inside, with a windowed in fast food counter on the parking lot side of the building - thats where i was. i was parked in front of it also (where there are like 20x other parking spots open) so i could see my car since i left it running. anyways, this lady in her ford expedition - champagne and chrome, parks in the spot next to mine... im watching her as shes pulling in, and i thought i saw my car move and she backs up and goes to another spot. i was like WTF? go out and look surely enough, i have a nice deep scrape in my bumper. she wasnt getting away with this. had it been my civic or even the 240, i woulda went off the deep end. so i go over to her expedition and look at the front bumper before i say anythig and sure enough, there is maroon paint on it. all i said was and you werent going to say anything?

so she called the cops. good for her. i was gonna let it go too. now my insurance company wants a quote for a new bumper and paint. im going to take the money and run.

cliffnotes - car was hit, lady wasnt going to say anything, called cops, she owes me.

2. kaishaku

kaishaku Member

Stupid fuckers in their huge-ass SUVs can't even learn to drive the damn things. :thumbsdown:

3. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

that same thing happened to me like to days ago. i was sitting in my car outside crow-mart when this dumb broad in her explorer-sport trac next to me hits my car with her freaking cart. then she looked at me and glared. if she hadn't been 70, i would yelled at her but instead i just let it slide. bitch.

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

yeah, I remember Susan coming home all the time with new dents in the 4Runner.. Mysterious dents that formed all by themselves.

-> Steve

Thank god I don't have to deal with that again.

5. TurboMirage

yea its fucking bull. i hope the government cuts some suv's due to low gas mileage and high emissions.

6. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

I hate ALL SUV's. The women parking them, the kids in them that speed and have no idea of their stopping distances and rolling them, and the men driving them like they are sitting in their favorite living room chair, no turn signals and living in the fast lane because they are not looking in their mirrors. And 9 times out of 10, they are the sole occupant of their gas guzzling light truck. :angry:

Sorry Chris. :(

1 person likes this.
  7. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

We only say this because we are in the lower NE. I have a story, and it's alittle dificult for us to comprehend:

This one time, while I was driving through Missouri - There was a major road project going on and I followed a Ford Excursion to the side of the road...

Where, to my disbelief, The doors opened and 6 Huge guys got out, went to the back, and got their lunch and some tool belts !

Being from Connecticut I had NEVER seen a work truck used for ... Well.. Work.

-> Steve

This one time I saw a 4Runner caked with mud...

8. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

lol!

me either! work trucks are clearly labeled with "Redding" metal beds around here :) and suv = soccer mom, nube with 20s, or something else...

9. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Its funny that I refuse to bring my truck to work. Instead I bring my CRX which means I have to haul stuff in the crx and make some deliveries in it. I can leave the crx out in my works parking lot (the crx looks like shit, bad paint) and nothing happens. I bring my truck and nubes are leaning on it, parking an inch away from the side of it, trying to break into it, make coke deals next to it, and old ladys are almost backing up into it. I guess the more you care about how good your vehicle looks the more people fuck with it.

10. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

some people are just flat out classless.

11. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Yea like you, bumping a 5 year old thread, you're a moron.

12. newb

newb phresh VIP

LMFAO! Im glad I saw your post, I was about to reply to it.

13. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

lol
    whats that gotta do with class?

14. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

wooow. I saw this bumped up and then saw it was from mirage, while reading it I was thinking to my self, isnt his car like a charcoal gray now or something? Never once looked at the date till the end... lol

15. TurboMirage

94H back then i had a maroon colored 93 mirage coupe...

16. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

god dammit. i just read the whole thing and was thinking. "damn, he hits a fucking tree now he gets hit in the parking lot."

fucking noobs bumping old posts.

17. TurboMirage

18. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

well, you hit something. i saw a tree in the road on those pics. i know you just got caught in the puddle.

19. TurboMirage

WE live in new england. everywhere you look there are trees. sometimes even inside buildings.

20. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

doesn't mean you have to hit them. lol

anyways, hope the car is doing well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.