This Car Ownz Me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

White interior = IDIOTIC.

Why put white interior in a car that's going to need to be worked on pretty much constantly??? You're just going to get oil stains on it and have to redo it more than once a year....

Also, that thing is as rice rocket as it gets... The super fly body kit, bigass carbon wing, stupid white and gray interior... Granted it all looks sharp put together, and it would make a great show car/trailer bitch, but WHY do that to a nice, fun street car?

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 14 2003, 01:22 AM
White interior = IDIOTIC.

Why put white interior in a car that's going to need to be worked on pretty much constantly??? You're just going to get oil stains on it and have to redo it more than once a year....

Also, that thing is as rice rocket as it gets... The super fly body kit, bigass carbon wing, stupid white and gray interior... Granted it all looks sharp put together, and it would make a great show car/trailer bitch, but WHY do that to a nice, fun street car?

Probobly pays someone to work on it :fr:

Yeah its cool if you get rid of that ugly ass nonfitting body kit. Look under the headlight. If you HAVE to put some whack ass body kit on, at least make that shit line up. And if he spent over 50G, his ass must really hurt.

Man if that kid paid 50k, just like you guys said HE MUST HAVE HAD HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get%20your%20head%20up%20your%20ass.jpg

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 14 2003, 08:08 PM
Man if that kid paid 50k, just like you guys said HE MUST HAVE HAD HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get%20your%20head%20up%20your%20ass.jpg

Milan

HA ha ha LOL That pick is fuggin great.

Yeah, I can't believe some of you guys some times, really, that car is extremely, extrmely complete as a show car and can probably hold its own all day at the track. WOW! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Beautiful, honda craftmanship, show and go..... :D

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@May 16 2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I can't believe some of you guys some times, really, that car is extremely, extrmely complete as a show car and can probably hold its own all day at the track. WOW! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Beautiful, honda craftmanship, show and go..... :D

:werd: :werd: :withstupid:

personally i would never do that to my own car ... but hey it looks ok for show and true it does have the power to back it up .... but :wtf: is up with the pale blue tint??????

Yeah, and the other problem is the bumpers do have gaps, but really all after market parts that aren't oem spec won't ever match up perfectly, in my book atleast, but damn, that's what mine will look like on the outside minus the alteeza's and the big ass wing, and the aftermarket bumpers.

Fully Polished Built H22 Block with 2.3 Stroker Kit,

i'd definately rock it, but it is definately screaming "STEAL ME!"

Back