This chick can drive....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah, i remember seeing that first video she was in that they were talking about in the beginning of that one. i don't know about hot, but she sure is an impressive driver. passing bikes in a van... that's hardcore.

thats wicked old...we posted all the top gear episodes a few monthes back. just over 10 minutes as memory serves...i just watched it long enough to get what episode it was.

i so wanna go to germany

pay 5 lbs at nurbrgring and you can do a lap! holy shit!

yea i saw that first video they talked about with the jag. i saw it on tv actually. anyway, jeremy did it in 9:59, she did it in 9:12. fucking rediculous.

WOW. Google Video Beta.. This will take days out of my life.

Currently watching the top gear corvette video. They lined up a NSX, Corvette c6, Porsche 911, and a TVR. Surprisingly, the NSX OWNED everything but the TVR. I wasn't expecting the nsx to kill a 400hp/400tq corvette in a heads up drag race. Quite a surprise.

And the porsche got owned by everything.

Ya I remember seeing this a while back as well...I don't know about hot either...it is pretty crazy though she was telling the viper to hurry up lol!!!

Back