This country is filled with pussies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
GM urged to pull suicidal robot ad
GM urged to pull suicidal robot ad

Thankfully they're not pulling it.... they're just....

GM to cut robot's jump from TV ad
GM to cut robot's jump from TV ad

:angry:

I watched the news tonight and saw people getting killed in the war. I'm going to go out and shoot someone because it makes me feel like killing.
oh wait, video games is the cause of problems... oh no wait... new thing. tv ads, with a jumping robot is where the real issue is!

i saw these to. i fucking hate people. ban tv and all the worlds problems will be solved.

Oh fer...

Stupid shit. I liked that commercial. Poor assembly bot :(

Ford Explorers are the #1 selling SUV everyyear, and everyone flat-out knows that they are the worst vehicle ever made.

Speaks volumes of the american public.

and I heard some CEO resigned over the ATHF attack...

aqua teen hunger force. Yeah, the ceo resigned, im not sure why, maybe the company is getting sued?

the gm ad was great, i liked it. I think people are just WAY to fucking uptight and cant see the humor in some things, like the Snickers commercial. SPeaking of which, anyone catch the alternate ending?? Or anyone catch the Daily Show's alternate ending to the suicidal robot?

aqua teen hunger force. Yeah, the ceo resigned, im not sure why, maybe the company is getting sued?
dunno about being sued, but they did agree to a multi million dollar settlement to reimburse for the expenses

He prolly resigned because he can only work in neck deep shit for so long before wanting a mint.

Hmm....

People seriously take things the wrong way.
I first want to say that I loved the commercial, but I want to bring up a point my Advertising adviser brought up (He loved it too by the way). GM is laying off tons of employees, not robots.

The commercial was funny as hell, just wasn't in the best of taste.

Back