This flash website makes me want to buy one.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the flash movie was snazzy, but i hate the car. the only thing it has going for it is the 2.5L V6 AWD :mrgreen:

id take the 3.5l v6. but the close ratio 6 speed only on the 250? same for the awd, that sucks. id rather have the better trans and drivetrain in the more powerful car.

Quoted post[/post]]
id take the 3.5l v6. but the close ratio 6 speed only on the 250? same for the awd, that sucks. id rather have the better trans and drivetrain in the more powerful car.

Depending on the auto tranny it might be worth while. MIGHT. however since the car is under 50K I doubt it will be.

If it can shift from the point of you pushing the paddle and shifting into gear in less then 1 sec then I'd be happy.

The fastest manual/auto car I've been in has taken a good 3 secs to shift after you pull the shifter. =(

yeah, I'm unimpressed.

Although it does mean you won't have to spend as much money to get one with a manual transmission. :p

I don't care, I could deal with 100 less hp. Just give me a manual trans!

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, I'm unimpressed.

Although it does mean you won't have to spend as much money to get one with a manual transmission. :p

I don't care, I could deal with 100 less hp. Just give me a manual trans!

F1 cars have auto trans, the 911s have some kick ass autos. shit the Ferrari F430 comes in ONLY auto, the DB9 comes standard with a 6 speed auto but you can get an optional standard.

Being that its a lexis they MIGHT have done it right. but I still doubt it. however with out test driving one I'm not going to bash their auto only for the 350 model.

a paddle shifting tranny will shift 10 times faster then any standard stick shifter.

I love driving a 5/6 speed but if I could have a kick ass tranny like what comes in the DB9 or F430 I wouldnt think twice about going auto. besides its not your normal auto like you would think. and hopfully Lexis put something worth while in there for a tranny.

Back