this forum sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Possibly, I will have to wait and see what happens in the next two semesters or so. As I am going to apply to med school at the U of M.

I am from michigan but I am looking to moving to texas or arkasas I used to like snow I just got old not being able to drive a nice car for a large percent of the year
and the only CRX's or EF civics i've ever seen were owned by mexicans or rusted the fuck out

Originally posted by steve92civic@Jan 19 2005, 05:13 PM
Hailing from Novi Mi. I have a 91 auto fodo it rocks.
[post=448257]Quoted post[/post]​

:w00t:

Love the 4 doors. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by steve92civic@Jan 19 2005, 06:13 PM
Hailing from Novi Mi. I have a 91 auto fodo it rocks.
[post=448257]Quoted post[/post]​

i know some people from that area... where did you go to high school?

i live in east lansing now.

Pinckney High School, I attend washtenaw community college now though. Hey have you ever been to Payne or Autowerks I heard they are pretty solid. :D

been to both. i would never go again. payne is a good guy, but i feel they are ridiculously over priced and i have all the tools to do my work myself... also autowerks just seems like a shady place.. i got my b16 from a guy who deals with them w/ all the serial numbers scratched off and shit..no VINs/barcodes

then the same thing with a hondata system... the serial# and barcode was ripped off the bottom.. not saying they are bad places, but my experience , especially w/ autowerks wasn't a good one... and it wasn't even directly with autowerks...so i guess there is no problem withthem i know of

but if you want to do shit to your car... order it and we can use my shop :)

hey where are you located at. I was thinking about doing the mpfi swap, how much would it cost me to do it? Maybe a auto to manual conversion who knows.

i was thinking of moving over there...then I figure it can't be much better than here.

Either way...looks like you guys have a shortage of Honda fans and too many hillbilly ass redneck motherfuckers with there rifles in there rear windows and 8 inch lifts on their 82 Ford F-100's.

From Haslett, in the E.L. now. H-town is like 5-7mins out from eL. And I know some miscreants from Pinckney/Milford/Howell area.

Also, when you get close to civilization (grand rapids, lansing, the u.p.) you see less pure rednecks, any trucks people drive are actually used for their intended purposes. Unlike Brighton-show off, lifted yokels.

And MSU kicked Wisc's arse last night. I hope Bret Favre quits, too.

Team Wisc. suxors1!!!1one

hey pills PMD where is your shop kocated at? I went to the vu in lansing last night and there was tons of smoking chicks. lansing rocks

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Feb 25 2005, 03:25 PM
From Haslett, in the E.L. now. H-town is like 5-7mins out from eL. And I know some miscreants from Pinckney/Milford/Howell area.
[post=466172]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow cool, my parents used to live in Haslett. My dad is from Williamston and my mom is from E. Lansing, I will have to meet up with you guys sometime when I am out there during the summer!

Back