This fuckin' guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
So I'm out driving recently and this guy in an Audi is in the left lane driving insanely slow. I mean, he had the opportunity to pass many cars but he decided to stay in the left lane. I was in a hurry as I needed to get to the office for a big presentation and this guy would not move over. So I got up on his ass and started gesturing to move over, he didn't oblige so I admit, I got a little road rage and started flipping him off. He didn't like that much. He then got on MY ass after I passed his slow ass so I decided to give him a little brake jobber to see if he was paying attention. Sure enough, he wanted to pull over and settle this like gentleman. He came out after me in a murderous rage so as it may be, I just watched Ralph Macchio this weekend in Karate Kid so I decided to defend myself with a crane-kick. Unfortunately, he must've seen the movie too because he moved swiftly and sucker punched me in the fuckin' eye.

Well wouldn't you know a state cop saw this and was in awe of the incident. The cop pulled over and said I was free to go, but should probably get my eye checked out at the hospital. He did say my crane-kick was awesome though. I can't believe the nerve of people these days. He's hogging up the lanes and I'm the one with a black eye.

Cliffnotes: guy gets in murderous rage when I try to get him to move over for driving like Miss Daisy in the left lane. I get sucker punched.

listen...you CT fools dont like it STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MASS

these are the rules

its things like this that make me glad i always have a gun. im too old to fight.... if that guy came running at me he would be missing a kneecap, and i wouldnt have a black eye.

it really sucks you ended up with a black eye though. im known to get a little road rage from time to time, but i never actually pull over (id really rather not have to shoot someone). ill tell ya something that really pisses people off if you can get close enough to do it.... spit in the other persons window. or at least try to, even if it just hits their car, it will get the point across lol

Last edited:
Back