This fuckin' guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's because everyone in L.A. is a gangsta.
yep :) except for me LOL when i was back east we were driving through pennsylvania and the idiot who was driving is a punk bitch dumb ass who believes his job at sonic is gonna be his career so he is on the cell phone tekking people what to do at his job in south carolina-really he must have made 600 calls to sonic/his job while driving to new york and back.
so anyhow, hes driving slower and slower in the fast lane and a caddlac truck is trying to pass and flashing his lights and tail gating and our pussy driver is on the phone and decides to grow some balls and he threatens the guy in the truck like the guy can hear LOL so he says FLASH ME ONE MORE TIME ASS-HOLE....sure enough the guy obliges and i'm like (to myself) "hell yeah-i hope he kicks your ass and i'm about to help." so our pussy driver friend pulls in the right lane and hes on the gas now...my girl and i are looking for shit in the back seat to throw at the truck as it pulls along side (more to piss the guy off and make him pull over and kick our driver guys ass LOL) but our pussy driver guy is like--what are you two doing? and my chick says "we're gonna fuck his truck up--DUH!!" so our bitch driver is like HELL NO-DONT!!! and he brakes buty flips off the truck guy WTF? so then he gets on the phone and calls the cops and explains what happens--down to the fact that the guy assulted "us" by flashing his brights LOL. he gave the cops his plate number and our mile marker LOL cops are like "SO--????" LOL i swear that guy we were driving with is a bitch LOL hes tellin my girl and i that we werent in cali. --what a F***en genus LOL

just thought i'd share that dumb story for entertainment even though we have better things to do LOL but the thing is thats a true story :)

super-cool-story-bro.png

Wtf that guy totally lost it for no fucking reason...cocksucker

and the headline in the newspaper reads, "unarmed bmw driver gets shot for getting out of car in road rage incident".

fucking idiot.

he didnt even sound like he was trying all that hard...

He wasn't even riding his ass. I've seen and done much worse than that lol.

My idea of tailgating is more like having someone within 8 ft of your rear bumper...

I have to travel down a one lane in either direction with no passing almost everyday. I've gotten into the habit of letting faster cars always go by. If they want to speed at least they can lead the way and show me where the cops are if there happen to be any.

I've gotten into the habit of letting faster cars always go by. If they want to speed at least they can lead the way and show me where the cops are if there happen to be any.

:werd: pace car FTW!!!

8 feet is plenty of room at 100mph.

I don't see the big deal.

If I knew the person behind me was competent enough to drive 8ft behind me at 100mph I'd be fine with it. 95% of the people on the road aren't though.

Back