This fuckin' guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95% of the people on the road can't even keep their pickup truck in their god-damned lane.

:werd: I hate people in there big ass trucks and suvs. Actually, I just hate other drivers in general. Why can't we have a road system similar to Germany?

:werd: I hate people in there big ass trucks and suvs. Actually, I just hate other drivers in general. Why can't we have a road system similar to Germany?

you answered our own question before you even asked it

i am assuming you were talking about having a highway system without speed limits

in which case you already said why we cant have a system like that

I hate people in there big ass trucks and suvs. Actually, I just hate other drivers in general.
we have too many non driving ass hats in big ass vehicles that can not safely travel at those kinds of speeds

we have too many people who are not polite or considerate enough to other drivers around them

we have too many people who do not take driving seriously enough

aside from that our road system is not designed or maintained well enough to allow for people to drive at those kinds of speeds (at least not in the north east YMMV)

pretty much everything about our system (the vehicles, the drivers operating those vehicles, and the highways themselves) would need to be changed DRASTICALLY

pretty much never going to happen

Truly, as punctuated by my recent cross country venture. Most people can't operate a can opener nevermind safely control the 4000 lbs of rolling death they are flying down the road in.

haha i dont live in the states but here every one drives fairly fast. there are dumb asses tho. like one time i was on my way to work in the kia and some woman was going 20 in an 80 so as i was passing she sped the fuck up ass the corner was coming soon i wasnt missing it and cut her off haha . and as far as some one getting out of their car it has happened to me befor as well but they got a ass beating of their life time i have been traind in boxing and mui-tai as well as jui jitsu. they come out all tough and hard up at you but after you kick their ass they want blood i had to go to the police station after and was sent back on my way

I was more referring to how everyone obeys passing lane laws and how hard and expensive it is to get a license...

i big ass vehicles that can not safely travel at those kinds of speeds

this is one the big one. last time i went to europe, i don't think i saw a car more than 15 years old on the streets, unless it was a collectors car and in mint condition. compared to the dog shit americans drive.

i wouldn't want to be on the same road as 90% of american cars if they were allowed to travel at 100mph.

100 mph texting FTL.

haha i dont live in the states but here every one drives fairly fast. there are dumb asses tho. like one time i was on my way to work in the kia and some woman was going 20 in an 80 so as i was passing she sped the fuck up ass the corner was coming soon i wasnt missing it and cut her off haha . and as far as some one getting out of their car it has happened to me befor as well but they got a ass beating of their life time i have been traind in boxing and mui-tai as well as jui jitsu. they come out all tough and hard up at you but after you kick their ass they want blood i had to go to the police station after and was sent back on my way

yeah buddy i know how you feel. i pull people over all the time and kick their ass with my mui-tai and jew-jitsew.

aside from that our road system is not designed or maintained well enough to allow for people to drive at those kinds of speeds (at least not in the north east YMMV)
not just the northeast, its everywhere in the US
wow. really?

my tie ------->
882513.b.jpg

lolol.

We have a lot of hills here so speeding is "dangerous"(don't know what or who's on the other side of the hill or next hill) but people that still do it, roll in pretty large packs; like about 10-12 cars would be going at least 15mph over the speed limit.

As far as pick-ups and SUVs, it's common as hell here but most of them in country areas are pretty good drivers. When you get into the city, that's a whole another issue.

Because Germany is about the same size as Wisconsin. So it's easier to build and maintain a better highway system on as small of a scale as what they have. Because the US is so much larger, the engineers built our Interstates with as many straight aways as possible. Germany is able to incorporate long winding bends and turns that can handle those kinds of speeds, the Interstates here are built for speed limits of 55-70 mph, not "go as fast as fuck and you can still make this turn".

Back