This game will make you pull your hair out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice!! i played the first one and liked it a lot.

So far i got the blue, yellow, red chip.. purple blocks, mounted the light bracket, got the steel rod, got the brass hook, got the code paper, got the wrench, got the remote control, motorcycle key (still wont start). Got the blue door open, turned on the thingee above the box. And now im stuck....

dammit ive been at this for about 1.5 hours off and on..

Yeah that game is tuff :( But it is good times. IF you need any hints let me know.

What are you up to now?

Edit:
Something that helps a lot is playing the game with the sound on.

Last edited:
Sorry man i dropped the ball. Stupid class with there gay "ohhh pay attention to the micro econ" blah blah blah. well if you pick it back up and get stuck post it up ill try and help.

Crimson room is bugged. you go to the websight on the paper and the cards on the table are supposed to be the safe combo. but they dont work. or, they didnt work for me anyway.

That "viridian" room is nuts. I was in there about an hour, got frustrated and closed it. Pics, incense, multi-temperature beer, blah blah.. couldnt figure out what order to build what I believe to be some kind of shrine.

ugggh pm me and tell me how to gt the hell out lol

Back