This guiy is annoying the hell out of me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think i like the unconspicuous ground idea better. harder to find, and he sure as hell isn't a mechanic if he's just sitting there revving it so he may have a hard time finding the source.

well if all he does is rev his engine, you think he will notice you flipped wires on his dizzy and not it runs like shit....hell you could do both.

Originally posted by starboy869@Jun 12 2005, 03:03 PM
nothing like a screwdriver hole in the oil pan. :p
[post=511427]Quoted post[/post]​

Pull his coil wire, put your foot on one end and pull like hell on the other end. Make sure you break the wire inside, then, reinstall.. It'll take forever to figure that out.

OR..

Get a plain ol #2 pencil, pull his coil wire, draw a line from the inside of the coil to a ground. The line will ground out the spark and his car will either not run at all or run like ass.

That way if you get cought you are only out like 5 bucks for a coil wire or you can erase the line....

Switching the plug wires around on the dist is also a good one..

A cup of bleach in the oil will lock up his motor sooner or later..

I need to shut the hell up, dont I?

hahah....he blew that shit up

I didn't even have to do anything. I was just sitting around outside with this jackass revving the shit out of it again. Seemed like that rev limiter failed because it hit like 13k then I heard a huge boom and no more buick POS.

Back