This guy has bigger balls than me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Found on Ebaums world. I know, I know, I searched it. Didn't find it here.

Free Climber Video

Brave or stupid.. But he is dead or crippled now, not sure which.

Edit* same week @ ebaums, most amazing beat-boxer I've ever seen. beatboxer

Quoted post[/post]]
do you know for fact that hes dead? who is he?

No idea who he is, but ebaums added the caption "Info: Regretfully, this is one of the last videos this guy ever shot"

I assume, because of what he does he is either dead or crippled. He could have just stopped shooting video i guess, I dunno.

free climbing is the shit. one of the biggest rushes ever. but i would never do it that fast or on a climb that big. even going slow its an amazing adrenaine rush. i never did anything bigger than like 85-100 ft though.

:eek: damn hes fast

edit- that beatboxer wasnt that bad. pretty cool he did Daft Punk, 50 Cent and Usher and whoever else inhis performance. :thumbsup:

:eek: That guy f'ing rocks. He's NUTS. But I wonder how many times he climed that particular face. Looks like he had his route pretty well planned, but still.... :eek:

I have freeclimbed before, but it was a 50 foot sheer face. Looks small from the bottom, you get to the top and you're like, WTF was I thinking???? Took me 15 minutes to get up, an hour to get down. Going down is WAY harder. I thought I was going to die.

Quoted post[/post]]
I say fake.
what? teh climber or the beatbox guy? the climber, how could that be fake. as far as the beatbox, no its real. used to go to a lot of events that had freestyle comps, breaking and other shit liek that. there are some guys that can beatbox really f'in good

whiplash.jpg

I used to work with a freeclimber, craziest motherfucker I have ever known, and that's saying a LOT.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have freeclimbed before, but it was a 50 foot sheer face. Looks small from the bottom, you get to the top and you're like, WTF was I thinking???? Took me 15 minutes to get up, an hour to get down. Going down is WAY harder. I thought I was going to die.
hell yea, going down scares me shitless. i like to freeclimb up and repel down. i love to repel too so it works.

Yeah the guy is in fact dead. Google his name up and see the story. He was also a free-faller and his last jump didn't end to good. :cry:

Very impressive nonetheless.

NOONE HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN INFAMOUZ. THEY MAY HAVE HARDER BALLS, BUT MINE ARE BIGGER.
REMEMBER CHILDREN, NOTHING CAN DEFEAT THE PENIS,except hiv. :wink:

Dan Osman. :rip:

Complete story. LONG read.

It seems he was developing a new sport called "free falling" Like bungee jumping but with climbing rope and rigging instead. His last jump was 1,100 feet. Rope failed.

Back