This guy has bigger balls than me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
dumbasses

He was a "pioneer" and a record holder at 925 feet. He just pushed it too far on a crappy rope. I wouldn't call him a dumbass. Someone had to be the first to voluntarily jump out of a plane. Someone had to be the first to jump off of a bridge with nothing but a bungee cord... And those are great "sports" now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
dumbasses

He was a "pioneer" and a record holder at 925 feet. He just pushed it too far on a crappy rope. I wouldn't call him a dumbass. Someone had to be the first to voluntarily jump out of a plane. Someone had to be the first to jump off of a bridge with nothing but a bungee cord... And those are great "sports" now.

i still call him a dumbass
just because you are a pioneer does not make you any less of a dumbass.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yeah. Pioneers aren't always intelligent.
right now im pioneering beer pong trick shots. all its doing is killing brain cells. but im a self admitted dumbass.
well im a freakin loser who has nothing to do but give lame as jokes, and but in to all threads and talk about myself. am i a pioneer? im infamous. look it up in the dictionary. :shrug2:
yea but i dont look like an idiot. i just look like an alcoholic. which i think i will be soon so it all works out.

Quoted post[/post]]
:red forman: Dumbass :red forman:
hahahahaha

Back