this has to be fake....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i call bs. i mean seriously for 5000, even its a shitstain, id still buy it and sell it. especially if it was customized by foose.

i emailed him...

shit, the wheels alone are worth 5k. lol

he's probably selling it dirt cheap just to move it.

Also, V6 + automatic +20s = DOG. ugh.

I have a bit over 5000.....I wonder if I should look into this...

ummm, has anyone seen the the other mustangs foose has done? the one for his show and one for bf goodrich. niether looked anything like this. foose wouldnt strap a bazooka tube in the truck, leave a v6 alone, slap in some monitors and call it a day. i see foose on the wheels but imo that means shit.

regardless, its still a 20,000 car with wheels and a system for 5k.

even if it is FAKE, its still a mony maker.

and i dont think its a typo.

both the sunject AND the text in red both state 5k

foose wheels, if they are really foose, but no way chip did that car. not a single chance in hell.

the kid is either stupid or lying.

No way foose did that...

Stock Brakes
Ugly Monitors
Bazooka Tube
Ugly Radio Install
Stock v6
PS2 just sittin on the back dash
Fairly stock body work
No Foose Logos
Drop in Leather seats..

A decent lookin car, but no way its a foose.

foose did NOT make this mustang.

one: he always has his name in the window
two: the contest was done by MTV (per add)
three: no custom paint or body work.

just got a reply to my email....

After listing the Mustang on Craigslist I have received hundreds of emails from interested buyers. I must save time so I will try to cover here all the aspects of this purchase and answer to all questions you might have. The car is in perfect, brand new condition, has a 3 yr/36,000 mile warranty, only 113 miles on it and comes with a clear title. I'm selling it because I need money for my college and I just can't afford to keep it. The bottom line price is $5000 as shown in the listing page and whoever will accept my offer and respond faster will get it. I will need your name and address. After I will receive your details I will take it as an yes to my offer and will immediately reply with payment instructions that will include my bank account details so you can submit the payment. Upon payment confirmation I will proceed with shipping at no extra cost for you. I have listed the car in several areas to reach more potential buyers but the car is actually in Chicago and will be shipped to your address using DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) enclosed trailer. You will get it in 2-3 days depending on your location. Pick up, test Drive, see the car in person... are not options so please don't ask. I just don't have time for hundreds of visits and test drive as I have hundreds of interested buyers. Who will take the offer 'as is' will get it. I'm waiting for your reply or somebody else's so I can start and close the deal asap. Please only serious inquiries, no financing or waiting for a loan, reply only if the money is in your hand.

sounds like a scam to me

Pick up, test Drive, see the car in person... are not options so please don't ask.

Oh ok, because who would actually want to see the car or drive it before they bought it? Silly me.

What a fucknut. When you write that seeing the car in person is not an option you should just write: This car does not fucking exist.

Back